• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am trying to get a sum of a field in a number of detail objects and put it on a master object (like master/detail). Can someone help me with this?
I start my Visual Flow with a fast lookup. I then loop through it and try to assign the value to a vaiable. I then do an update. It just changes the field on the master to 1. I am not sure how to debug this to make sure that it's finding the right object and I might be using the wrong variable (variable vs sobject variable)

Anyone know how to do this?

TIA,
  • February 08, 2015
Hi

I have two objects that are linked with a look up (not master detail). I wish to get the total of a specific number field on the detail list and put that sum in a field on the Parent object. How to do this?

TIA,
  • February 03, 2015
Hi,

I am not new to salesforce but I am to apex. Can anyone help me make trigger.

The object is named Object1
This object needs to get a sum of hours in the Hours field in all records in another object (Object2) that is non-master detail to it so I can not use a roll up field.
Once it has the sum, put the sum in Total Hours field which is on Object1.
How to set this up?

Thanks
  • January 20, 2015
Hi

I have two objects that are linked with a look up (not master detail). I wish to get the total of a specific number field on the detail list and put that sum in a field on the Parent object. How to do this?

TIA,
  • February 03, 2015