• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can anyone point me in the right direction of how I can pull the abandon cart information from Shopify and load it into a data extension in Salesforce Marketing Cloud?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Terry
How can i access Shopify Services API in Salesforce. And how can i get Shopify EndPoint URL .
Hi Team,
    I want to create a e-commerce shopping cart website using force.com. I am thinking about the standard salesforce objects for my database architeture. Those are Accounts, Contact, Contract, Products, PriceBook, Attachment & Document, Opprtunities etc. Could you please guide me to build this? I have created a basic ER- digram for a normal shopping cart, but I have no idea about what salesforce objects can use insted of my entity. Dou you have any shopping cart ER-Diagrmas related to salesforce. Otherwise Please tell me the sfdc object relations. I am not looking for any external  applications  on app exchange for now.

Please chek the ER diagram for shopping cart :  http://creately.com/diagram/hjs63tgx1/A4lBATFQ0CuG88bdEUMDzPrXc=

• December 22, 2015

Hi,
Our Company is planning to put Magento product data to Salesforce.
We are completely new to salesforce.
We are looking for some effective way to sync configurable products from Magento to the salesforce, we know how to access APIs but we are looking for architectural layout to solve our problem related to configurable products.
Until to this moment, as per  our understanding, we can have to sync each magento product variant as a simple salesforce product.
If someone has done similar work or has some idea related to it please share with us.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Everybody,
I have a requirement to create an e-commerce on salesforce using Sites. I am not sure what license can I to assign for logged in customers. I went through the salesforce license types and I am confused choosing between Communities License  and  Authenticated Website User Licenses.
The following are the key points
  • Site must allow large number of users to sign up.
  • Logged in users will access Custom Objects and some standard objects.
Please provide me suggestions on choosing the license types that will suit e-commerce functionalities.

Im thinking of using salesforce as the admin/CRUD portion for my online store.

I think I want to use salesforce as the product maker.

My problem is: I am worried about how cumbersome creating a product can be.

Here are the imaginary steps:

1. I have to make a Product Object.
  2. make a price object
  3. attach the product and price objects
  4. create a Product_Attribute object
  5. make a Store Attribute (color, size, dimension based attributes), then connect that to the Product_Attribute
  6. connect the Product_Attribute to the Product Object

The point is, If I want to create a product 'Mug' with different sizes, I would have to create 3 objects, and an object for each color.

Product

-Price

-Product Attribute

-----Attribute(red)

-----Attribute(blue)

-----Attribute(Green)

Keep in mind that we would have an hourly job that copies the products from salesforce to mysql, for use by the online store, existing outside of salesforce.

Do you think this is ridiculous?

Should I go with something more user friendly?

Any opinions?

Hi,

I am trying to build a ecommerce portal like ebay. I am using Sites with Customer Portal for authentication. However , I want my guest users to be able to browse entire site without logging in as well . In such a case do I need to expose every VF page as new Site?

Hi ,

I want to make a e-commerce web site using site.com. I have read site.com tutorials and make a general web site which is given site.com tutorial. but i want to make full demo for makeing e-commerce site. 

also i used third party e-commerce resource. but it is not help ful for me.

Thanks

Narendra

• June 17, 2013

For a client.  I cannot find much detailed info on this subject. I understand that it's feasible, and I see people posting messages that suggest they're doing it, but most of the posts are from 2009 and there is virtually no presence in the app exchange, either.

We already use a variety of customer portal license types and I think I understand the costs involved in B2C authentication.

I've gone through the various workbooks and have the Warehouse demo working and understand some of the additional functionality I'd need to add.  At the moment, it seems like an intriguing project to build this out for a client, but the lack of resources is giving me second thoughts. I've also looked at integration with Volusion, but they've taken down their SF integration and I can't find much on this topic either.

Recommendations on products or directions for further research would be greatly appreciated, even if it's to say do a weekly CSV import from a dedicated ecommerce platfform.  I'm a believer in salesforce, integration, and analytics, so I'm trying to tie this all together, but I want to find the best solution for the client.

Client is unsophisticated and has been using a bad turn-key solution for years.  Product catalog is about 500 SKUs in ten families.  New site has been designed in Illustrator and handed off to us to make it all happen.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Thanks in Advance.

I Have a PHP E-Commerce application in that Orders Screen is there if I click on submit in the Orders Screen that has to go into Opportunities tab in salesforce CRM.

Both way integration is needed..

How to proceed in this...

Thanks and Regards

Dashing Reedy

Does anyone know anything about the forthcoming integration between Joomla and SalesForce being designed by Picnet?

I have tried to contact them with regards to the tool, but have heard nothing yet.

Regards,
Warren
Can anyone point me in the right direction of how I can pull the abandon cart information from Shopify and load it into a data extension in Salesforce Marketing Cloud?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Terry

Hi ,

I want to make a e-commerce web site using site.com. I have read site.com tutorials and make a general web site which is given site.com tutorial. but i want to make full demo for makeing e-commerce site. 

also i used third party e-commerce resource. but it is not help ful for me.

Thanks

Narendra

• June 17, 2013
Does anyone know anything about the forthcoming integration between Joomla and SalesForce being designed by Picnet?

I have tried to contact them with regards to the tool, but have heard nothing yet.

Regards,
Warren