• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

I'm doing the recruiting app right now. My problem is that, I don't receive any email alerts.
I already made 2 version of the app. One with gmail and another one with yahoo.

My gmail account receives approval requests notification while it don't receive any new position email.
My yahoo account don't receive any email alerts at all.

My deliverability access level is set on "all emails" already and my email accounts (yahoo and gmail) is configured to allow less secured app to send emails too.

Is there anyone who can give advice or knows how to work around this?

Thank you in advance! :)

I've completed the Recruiting App exercises.  My App is up and running.  But I have two issues or bugs that I cannot resolve.  Could someone help me or guide me to a solution?

Problem 1 - Candidate Map not showing up.  I have everything in place but all I seem to get is "Loading Map".  The map never appears.  I've retraced my steps 4-5 times and I don't know what I've missed.

Problem 2 - Careers Site open positions not showing up.  The page header is showing up but not the open positions.  I am thinking that this has something to do with the last step of Granding Public Access Settings.  Something seems off in the steps in the book vs. what I am able to do on screen.

If someone can help me or point me towards a fix, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - MK