• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My Requirement is:
--->i have a check box filed on account named as joint account.
--->while creating new account  end user checkd that check box and saved the account record.
---->here is my main requirement part:if check box is checked user can able to create only 2 contacts for that particular account,if user trying to create third       contact it has to throw an error.
----->if check box is not checked user can able to create only 1 contact for that particular account,if user trying to create second contact it has to       throw an error.
How can we achieve above requirement i tried a lot but i am unsuccessful
Hi
I have brief knowledge on OWD and sharing settings.
Please explain how OWD=Controlled By parent  actually works.
what it can impact?

also say OWD=private / public readonly for account object, if I share set of records using sharing criteria to a group of users will they also have
access to related contact , opportunity & cases records?

Thanks
vandana 

My Requirement is:
--->i have a check box filed on account named as joint account.
--->while creating new account  end user checkd that check box and saved the account record.
---->here is my main requirement part:if check box is checked user can able to create only 2 contacts for that particular account,if user trying to create third       contact it has to throw an error.
----->if check box is not checked user can able to create only 1 contact for that particular account,if user trying to create second contact it has to       throw an error.
How can we achieve above requirement i tried a lot but i am unsuccessful
What happens when we convert MASTERDETAIL to LOOKUP relationship?
U1,u2,u3 different roles and heirarchies only u3 under u4 how can we see u4 records particular u1
Hi Dev's,

I have a two objects Account and Contact
In account there is a custom field - contactscore__c
In contact there is a custom field - score__c
So, i want to calculate average value of all related contacts 'score__c'  and store the average value on account - 'contactscore__c' field;
How can we achieve this scenario using code?

Regards
Lakshmi.

Thanks in advance...

Hi
I have brief knowledge on OWD and sharing settings.
Please explain how OWD=Controlled By parent  actually works.
what it can impact?

also say OWD=private / public readonly for account object, if I share set of records using sharing criteria to a group of users will they also have
access to related contact , opportunity & cases records?

Thanks
vandana 

Sales Team Lead of my org should see orders of sales reps who works under him. But he is able to see all the Orders in the org.
Role Hierarchy is enabled by default, OWD security setting for Order is Private.
Access given to users by permission set which give view,create,edit,delete access with order object.

Sales Team Lead is able to view all the orders even if he don't have any sales rep under him.

Please help me on it. I struggling with this for two days.