• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was trying to render the word documents attached to the Mail Merge Templates with Merge fields in the code(Apex class). I was hoping Salesforce would be having some API similar to Messaging.renderStoredEmailTemplate() for Email templates. But unfortunately i could not find any.
I am trying to avoid using Mail Merge & Extended Mail merge just because they have lot of browser compatibility issues and they are currently not supported in lightning. I don't even want to go for any 3rd party tools like Conga.
I am basically trying to implement Mailing & bulk Mailing features in Salesforce on my own. Can someone help me in this regard?
Hi,

I want to customize the Emailing UI as shown in he snapshot below:

Email Customization

I am trying to add a Print button to the above UI to Print the template. How can i achieve this? Is there any other way to do this?
Please suggest.
I have been trying to generate a report with both Lead & Opportuniity data in it. I initially struggled with it but then the CRT(Custom Report Type) came to my rescue and i was able to generate a report which had both Lead & Opportunity data. I have added a lookup relationship between leads & Opportunities as shown below:
User-added image

I am able to generate a report with the fields from ll 3 entities mentioned above. But i want the report in a specific format as shown below:

User-added image

The above table is grouped on Lead Source column.. I could get the values of all the columns except Opportunity Stage1(basically it's no. of opportunities in a particular stage). The Formula doesn't allow me to define formulas on non-numeric fields.

Can anyone help me with this?
Hi,

I want to customize the Emailing UI as shown in he snapshot below:

Email Customization

I am trying to add a Print button to the above UI to Print the template. How can i achieve this? Is there any other way to do this?
Please suggest.
I have been trying to generate a report with both Lead & Opportuniity data in it. I initially struggled with it but then the CRT(Custom Report Type) came to my rescue and i was able to generate a report which had both Lead & Opportunity data. I have added a lookup relationship between leads & Opportunities as shown below:
User-added image

I am able to generate a report with the fields from ll 3 entities mentioned above. But i want the report in a specific format as shown below:

User-added image

The above table is grouped on Lead Source column.. I could get the values of all the columns except Opportunity Stage1(basically it's no. of opportunities in a particular stage). The Formula doesn't allow me to define formulas on non-numeric fields.

Can anyone help me with this?
Hi All,

I want to update the few fields of converted leads. So can you guys please help me and let me know how can update it. 

Thanks in advance