• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have created a custom Lightning app together Lightning Component Tab. As the tab was only visible in Lightning Experience and we need it to be visible in Classic, we created a custom VisualForce page that referenced our Lightning app. After adding the VF page tab to the menu, it appears correctly in Classic. However, now in Lightning Experience it shows up twice! Once for the VF Page Tab and once for Lightning Component Tab.

This is obviously wrong. I have unchecked ''Available for Salesforce mobile apps and Lightning Pages" tickbox on Visualforce Page.
User-added image

How to hide VF Tab from Lightning so it's not being duplicated in Lightning but still shows in Classic?

PS. We don't really want to remove the Lightning Component Tab as it loads faster.

Thanks,

Chris
Hi Guys,

We have been trying to achieve similar popover like you can see on Lightning Calendar (See attached). Lightning Design System provides styles for popover but unfortunately there is no functionality to simply plug it in.

We have analysed the Lightning Calendar and we noticed that Salesforce guys used Open Source Aura components (ui:panelManager2, ui:panel) that are not available in the Lightning Experience.

As we would like to stay native and avoid third party libraries such as Boostrap, what would you recommend to tackle this issue and achieve similar popover? Write the Javascript bit from scratch?

Thanks,

Chris

Lightning Calendar - Popover
We have created a custom Lightning app together Lightning Component Tab. As the tab was only visible in Lightning Experience and we need it to be visible in Classic, we created a custom VisualForce page that referenced our Lightning app. After adding the VF page tab to the menu, it appears correctly in Classic. However, now in Lightning Experience it shows up twice! Once for the VF Page Tab and once for Lightning Component Tab.

This is obviously wrong. I have unchecked ''Available for Salesforce mobile apps and Lightning Pages" tickbox on Visualforce Page.
User-added image

How to hide VF Tab from Lightning so it's not being duplicated in Lightning but still shows in Classic?

PS. We don't really want to remove the Lightning Component Tab as it loads faster.

Thanks,

Chris
Hi All, 

I am having a problem from past 2 days with the force:outputfield on lightning component.

<force:outputField aura:id="accountLookupOutput" value="{!v.spoc.CBRE_SPOC_Employee__c}" class="slds-hide"></force:outputField>

When loading the component I see the below error . 

"Access Check Failed! ComponentService.getDef():'markup://force:outputLookup' is not visible to 'markup://c:AccountMatrixComponent ".

The locker service have been enabled since the winter 17 release which was few weeks ago. If I remove the force:outputfield , it seems to work fine but the first instance why force:outpufield was added was because of another salesforce bug as explained in below article.
http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/119455/lightning-component-initialization-after-redirect

If I remove force:outputfield , it loads the component with no  issues, but cannot remove it because of the issue explained in above article. Any help is appreciated. 

Thank You, 
Dharani