• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, Not sure if this is the right place to ask for help but i can't seem to open salesforce.com and anything related to it on my chrome anymore. Does anyone know a quick way to fix this? 
Hi all, Not sure if this is the right place to ask for help but i can't seem to open salesforce.com and anything related to it on my chrome anymore. Does anyone know a quick way to fix this? 
I created several process builder proceeses around check boxes on the contact object.  I wanted to trigger these to update in mass so I created a hidden checkbox field on the contact object called 'Mass Update', set the value to true for all and trying to do an update. I got the error: The record couldnt be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. <br>A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30116000000PPKL. <br/> Contact your administrator for help.

I don't have any active conflicting workflow rules on these fields.  When I tested the active processes they all individually worked. Why am I getting this for all 16K contacts i'm trying to update using Jitterbit? 
I completed the example and the challenge but it doesn't seem to be working 100% or I am missing something.

For the Example, if I create a tab for it is says

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Error is in expression '{!componentBody}' in component <apex:page> in component interview.apexc
when I go to the tab.

For the Challenge, if I create a tab and enter this information
First Name John
Last Name Smith
Company Name Misc Co
Opportunity Amount 100
Opportunity Stage Prospecting

It says
An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.

Thanks.