• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am bit stuck on this challenge

I made the attribute private and removed it from the wrapper, which I don't think is right way to do. as we just need to control the attributes access.
However, it was not letting me save it. and the challenge is failing with -

The 'LTNG_Access_Control_Challenge_Wrapper' component does not appear to contain the correct code to call the 'LTNG_Access_Control_Challenge' component.

LTNG_ACCESS_CONTROL_CHALLENGE

<aura:component access="global">
    <aura:attribute name="personQuota" access="private" type="Decimal" default="25"/>
    <aura:attribute name="currentPeople" access="private" type="Decimal" default="10" />
      <!-- Global may be too permissive here, private would be better since only the CEO decides commissions -->
      <aura:attribute name="guardAsleep" access="private" type="Boolean" default="false" /> <!-- CHANGE 1 HERE -->

<div class="slds-row slds-align--absolute-center">
      <div class="slds-panel slds-size--4-of-6">
        <article class="slds-card">
            <div class="slds-card__header">
                Welcome to the castle.  We have a strict quota of {!v.personQuota} citizens
            </div>
            <div class="slds-card__body">
                <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.currentPeople}"/> People<br />
                <ui:button press="{!c.attemptEntry}" label="Enter"/>
            </div>
        </article>
    </div>
  </div>
</aura:component>

LTNG_ACCESS_CONTROL_CHALLENGE_WRAPPER

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable" access="global">
 <!--<c:LTNG_Access_Control_Challenge guardAsleep="{!v.sleepingGuard}"/>-->
        <div class="slds-size--3-of-6">
                <div class="slds-panel slds-size--4-of-6 ">
                    <h2 class="slds-text-heading--medium">Welcome to the castle.  Be warned, a guard will keep the castle from going over its person allocation</h2>
                    <ui:inputCheckbox label="Guard Asleep?" value="{!v.sleepingGuard}" />
                </div>
                <div class="slds-pabel slds-size--2-of-6">
                     <!--<c:LTNG_Access_Control_Challenge guardAsleep="{!v.sleepingGuard}"/>-->
                </div>  
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
    <hr />
        <div class="slds-size--4-of-6">
            <c:CodeInstructions componentName="LTNG_Access_Control_Demo" />
        </div>
    </div>
</aura:component>

I have imported few data sheets into SF - sandbox. But there are quite a lot of duplicates being created.

I want to delete the data using Apex Data Loader. I am new to the this data loader. When I login to the data loader and Use the 'Delete' option, it asks to select the SF object. This is fine. But then it also needs a CSV file. I am here to delete the data.(Not import/Update). Kindly help me

• January 12, 2010
I have a checkbox in my vf page which is using custom controller. I need to get check box value true in apex class controller when it is checked, so that I can perform my logic based on that checkbox value. How to do that?