Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Build an Account Reassignment Wizard-Implement the Flow with Visualforce
http://trailhead.salesforce.com/project/flow_reassign/flow_reassign_implement

'Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn't find two users in your org with a 'Salesforce' license. Check the instructions'

The instructions directs me to add two users in my developer org. One is assigned Salesforce License and Standard User profile. The second is to be assigned Salesforce Platform License with Standar User profile. However this is not possible as the only option is the Standard Platform User profile.

Hello there,

I'm trying to achieve the Build a Lemonade Stand App - Create Reports and Dashboards challenge and I have this error :

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Sales Dashboard' dashboard does not have a Donut chart with the Order Total by Flavor report.

My dashboard does contain the report with a donut, could someone please advise ?

Thanks a lot.
I created the class - which works when testing it through Debug > Open Execute Anonymous Window , but when verifying this step I get this error:

Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Either the plain text body or html body must be supplied.: [] 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.
Please help!  I am stuck on creating flows.  Can't seem to work.  I keep on re-doing my work and not sure if I am doing it right.  The challlenge as follows:

To pass this challenge you will need to create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

If possible, if you can provide a snapshot.

Thank you.