• 149 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
4th new Analytics org... still get the error... worse, every new org I create alrady has the Dahsbords I created in previous excercises. even if I login to a different trauilhead account AND a different email...

Error id: IHINXMHZ

I have registered for a Analytics account... 4 times. each time, using different email addresses. However, everytime i go to link to my trailhead, all my previous dashboards appear and i get the error when I verify the challenge... 

Step not yet complete in yasselin@richter.ca.einstein
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IHINXMHZ

========SECTION==========================================
TRAILHEAD: Develop for Lightning Experience  =>
Build Flexible Apps with Visualforce Pages and Lightning Components =>
Use a Visualforce Page as a Component in a Lightning Page 

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/lex_dev/projects/workshop-lightning-programmatic/steps/programmatic-step-3
=========================================================
CHALLENGE ERROR: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a method named 'getIsClassic' in 'GetPropertiesApexController'. Check your code and try again.

The Lesson directives are clear, and everything works but the error persists on the challenge… I continued onto the next unit andeverything works… Except I get this error in the challenge… Note that this exercise was done on a brand new org.

It looks like a bug but hard to tell… Any work arounds?
PLEASE HELP... 
I have been stuck on this for days!!! 

==TRAILHEAD DIRECTIONS... ===
Here’s the cool part. Sending an event looks almost the same as handling the update directly. Here’s the code for the clickReimbursed handler.

({
    clickReimbursed: function(component event helper) {
        var expense = component.get("v.expense");
        var updateEvent = component.getEvent("updateExpense");
        updateEvent.setParams({ "expense": expense });
        updateEvent.fire();
    }
})
================
MY QUESTION: Where do you paste this? In which controller???? I have tried pasting it in several places but to no avail... Because of the ({}) brackets it looks like it should go in a controller that is blank but that could just be a mistake in the directives...  how knows...

ERROR===
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it.
Unknown controller action 'clickReimbursed'
Failing descriptor: {markup://c:expenseForm}
In the project: "Quick Start: Lightning Experience for Closers" in the last step "Close Your Deal", we must send an email using the Composer. by clicking Activity and then Email. However the email is no longer available...

User-added image

It is supposed to look like this

User-added image
Hello all. I am working through the module called Customize a Salesforce Object, and am trying to complete the section on Enable Account Field History Tracking. I am at the part where it asks to locate Edge Communications, but when I follow the steps, this does not appear - I don't have any Accounts.
Suggestions? Was this account something that was created in a different module?

Instructions

No results
Hi, 
I just can't seem to get pass stage 10, as I keep getting, the below error:
"The View Lightning Campaign Influence Report link on the Campaign object must use a relative URL and dynamic filter values."
I have tried with different trail orgs and same issue persists.  Has anyone tried this challenge recently and do you have this issue?

The link in the button I have is "/one/one.app#/sObject/00O0N000004ti60/view?fv0={!Campaign.Id}" - the ID of the report is correct and when clicked from campaign it filters correctly.
Screenshot:
Campaign report link

========SECTION==========================================
TRAILHEAD: Develop for Lightning Experience  =>
Build Flexible Apps with Visualforce Pages and Lightning Components =>
Use a Visualforce Page as a Component in a Lightning Page 

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/lex_dev/projects/workshop-lightning-programmatic/steps/programmatic-step-3
=========================================================
CHALLENGE ERROR: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a method named 'getIsClassic' in 'GetPropertiesApexController'. Check your code and try again.

The Lesson directives are clear, and everything works but the error persists on the challenge… I continued onto the next unit andeverything works… Except I get this error in the challenge… Note that this exercise was done on a brand new org.

It looks like a bug but hard to tell… Any work arounds?
PLEASE HELP... 
I have been stuck on this for days!!! 

==TRAILHEAD DIRECTIONS... ===
Here’s the cool part. Sending an event looks almost the same as handling the update directly. Here’s the code for the clickReimbursed handler.

({
    clickReimbursed: function(component event helper) {
        var expense = component.get("v.expense");
        var updateEvent = component.getEvent("updateExpense");
        updateEvent.setParams({ "expense": expense });
        updateEvent.fire();
    }
})
================
MY QUESTION: Where do you paste this? In which controller???? I have tried pasting it in several places but to no avail... Because of the ({}) brackets it looks like it should go in a controller that is blank but that could just be a mistake in the directives...  how knows...

ERROR===
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it.
Unknown controller action 'clickReimbursed'
Failing descriptor: {markup://c:expenseForm}

Can someone help me?

I keep getting this result: "The 'Sales Rep Win Rates' report chart does not appear to be using a vertical bar chart" although the report dóes show a vertical bar chart.
It's in:  "Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers; "Visualize Your Data"

I tried by doing the whole trail again in a fresh/new dev org, but keep getting the same result.

Hi all,

I am stuck on the Step 2. Evaluate Your Org's Readiness and Enable Lightning Experience of the Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience Project. 

I have created and assigned the Lightning Experience User Permission Set to the Randy Realtor User but for some reason Trailhead is not able to verify the step and I'm getting the below error - 
" Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Permission Set with the label 'Lightning Experience User' that has the Lightning Experience User box checked. "

Any ideas on what is going on? 
Thanks!
Ivona

Hello

I am stuck on the  Improve your Classic App by Moving to Lightning Experience module
It refers to Dreamhouse Classic app
Where is it to be found ? several project relies on this but I only have DreamHouse app, not the Classic one
thanks
Hi there,

I am a newbie and going through my initial admin lessons.

However, on my TP I see a lot of "sample" data in accounts, contacts, etc. but I have also noticed that the data being mentioned in the "Accounts & Contacts" Module which is part of the "Learn CRM Essentials" Trail is missing sample data.

The particular data that is missing is for the account "ABC Genius Tech Consulting", I have gone ahead and created this data and its corresponding contacts but as I go on i find more and more missing data e.g more contacts under the same account.

My User = maabajaber@brave-bear-304560.com
My Email = maabajaber@gmail.com

Can you please advise as to what I may be doing wrong /

Regards
​Mohamed

Since some days the flow designer won't run any more in my Sandboxes. The message tells me to activate or download Adobe Flash Player. Everything works smooth in my Production Org.

I am using Mac OS X with Safari or Chrome. If I start up my Window 10 in Parallels and use Edge or Firefox there, the designer will work as expected. It is just Mac and Sandboxes in combination. Any explanation, maybe something with Locker Service?
Hi All,
If any one finds difficulties in passing this challenge plz make changes in the VF page:
<apex:outputText value="{!sampleMergeField1}"/> <apex:outputText value="{!HTMLENCODE(sampleMergeField2)}" escape="false"/> <apex:outputText > {!sampleMergeField3} </apex:outputText> <script> document.write('{!JSINHTMLENCODE(sampleMergeField4)}'); </script> {!sampleMergeField5} <script> var x = '{!JSENCODE(sampleMergeField6)}'; </script> <apex:outputLabel value="{!HTMLENCODE(sampleMergeField7)}" escape="false"/>

Thanks,
Ram
  • January 09, 2017

Hello Folks,

I am using a string to concatenate address fields. Say Address1__c, Address__C, Address__c. When I concatenate these fields it becomes a longer string.

Hence I want to add a new line character into the string, so that when it displays on the page - address 1, address 2 and address 3 would appear on the new line.

How can we achive this? I was trying with adding a '\n' character into the string. But it wasn't working.

Thanks,
Devendra S

Hi, I am wondering if the following is possible:

I have a custom bus object  that has a status of "Available"

I want the bus to be linked to a calendar and be available if today is not a holiday.

I am thinking of having a few calendars (one for school holidays, one for public holidays etc) and allowing the user select the calendar he wants to be linked to the particular bus.

the way I was thinking of doing this, is to have a number of public calendars, have a field in the bus object that links to a specific calendar and putting a formula field that works out if there is an event scheduled for today.

Is there an API to the public calendar objects?

Hi,

I have String array with some values. I want to print those values line by line.

Also let me know how can we use escape characters in APEX.

Please share your suggestions.

Regards

Surender

I am on this part Improve of Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience:
Evaluate Your Org's Readiness and Enable Lightning Experience. I am suppose to find Randy Realtor in my Users setting but there is only my name. I tried creating him but I know it's not working. I don't know how to complete this part of the project and move forward.