I am a little bit confused about these questions
1. Which requirement needs to be implemented by using standard workflow instead of Process Builder? Choose 2 answers
According this article https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=process_which_tool.htm&language=en_US&type=0
A. Create activities at multiple intervals (Workflow can't create activities, only tasks)
B. Submit a contract for approval (Workflow can't create submit for approval. Only Visual Workflow)
C. Send an outbound message without Apex code + (Only this answer is correct as for me)
D. Copy an account address to its contacts (Update fields: The record or its parent. In our situation contact is child, and we can't update contacts' fields)
2. A developer is creating an application to track engines and their parts. An individual part can be used in different types of engines. What data model should be used to track the data and to prevent orphan records?
A. Create a junction object to relate many engines to many parts through a lookup relationship
B. Create a master-detail relationship to represent the one-to-many model of engines to parts.
C. Create a lookup relationship to represent how each part relates to the parent engine object.
D. Create a junction object to relate many engines to many parts through a master-detail relationship
3. A developer needs to provide a Visualforce page that lets users enter Product-specific details during a Sales cycle. How can this be accomplished? Choose 2 answers
A. Download and Unmanaged Package from the AppExchange that provides a Custom Visualforce
B. Copy the standard page and then make a new Visualforce page for product data entry
C. Create a new Visualforce page and an Apex controller to provide Product data entry
D. Download a Managed Package from the AppExchange that provides a custom Visualforce
4. The Review__c object has a lookup relationship up to the Job_Application__c object. The Job_Application__c object has a master-detail relationship up the Position__c object. The relationship field names are based on the auto-populated defaults. What is the recommended way to display field data from the related Review__c records on a Visualforce page for a single Position__c record?
A. Utilize the Standard Controller for position__c and a Controller Extension to query for Review__c data.
B. Utilize the Standard Controller for Position__c and cross-object Formula fields on the job_Application__c object to display Review__c data.
C. Utilize the Standard Controller for Position__c and cross-object Formula fields on the Review__c object to display Review__c data.
D. Utilize the Standard Controller for position__c and expression syntax in the page to display related Review__c data through the job_Application__c object
5. A candidate may apply to multiple jobs at the company Universal Containers by submtting a single application per job posting. Once an application is submitted for a job posting, that application cannot be modified to be resubmitted to a different job posting. What can the administrator do to associate an application with each job posting in the schema for the organization?
A. Create a lookup relationship in the Applications custom object to the Job Postings custom object
B. Create a master-detail relationship in the Application custom object to the Job Postings custom object.
C. Create a lookup relationship on both objects to a junction object called Job Posting Applications.
D. Create a master-detail relationship in the Job Postings custom object to the Applications custom object.
6. An sObject named Application__c has a lookup relationship to another sObject named Position__c. Both Application__c and Position__c have a picklist field named Status__c. When the Status__c field on Position__c is updated, the Status__c field on Application__c needs to be populated automatically with the same value, and execute a workflow rule on Application__c. How can a developer accomplish this?
A. By changing Application__c.Status__c into a roll-up summary field
B. By using an Apex trigger with a DML operation
C. By changing Application__c.Status__c into a formula field
D. By Configuring a cross-object field update with a workflow
7. On a visualforce page with a custom controller, how should a developer retrieve a record by using and ID that is passed on the URL?
A. Create a new PageReference object with the id
B. Use the <apex:detail> tag in the Visualforce page
C. Use the $Action.View method in the Visualforce page
D. Use the contructor method for the controller.
8. The Sales Management team hires a new intern. The intern is not allowed to view Opportunities, but needs to see the Most Recent Closed Date of all child Opportunities when viewing an Account record. What would a developer do to meet this requirement?
A. Create a Workflow Rule on the Opportunity object that updates a field on the parent Account.
B. Create a formula field on the Account object that performs a MAX on the Opportunity Close Date field.
C. Create a trigger on the Account object that queries the Close Date of the most recent Opportunities.
D. Create a roll-up summary field on the Account object that performs a MAX on the Opportunity Close Date field.
I want to know not only answers but clearly explaination, why this answer is correct. Please, help. Thanks in advance.