• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are getting an error while trying to submit the Partner Orders using Channel Order API. 

There was an error on authentication, please review your SFDC Integration Credentials and try again.

CHANNEL_ORDERS.ServiceOrderProcessor.sendOrder({<OrderId>});

I am building a lightning component and the ui:inputRichText in lightning doesnt load the RichText Library always. I am getting the error - " Richtext editor library is not loaded". However if I keep on refreshing the page the error goes away evnetually. Does anybody have any idea why is this happening. 

<ui:inputRichText aura:id="arnabText" class="richTextClass" rows="4" label="Comment" value="A Demo Text"/>

We had a release 3 month back.And few picklist values were changed(few were removed and few were added).
Also few picklist field are having history tracking on, and few are not having the field history on. (Fields are under Opportunity Object)

Is there a way to find all the old picklist values that were part of the picklist field before the release ?
I tried to find using OpportunityFieldHistory but the data was not accurate somehow
Thanks in Advance.
I am building a lightning component and the ui:inputRichText in lightning doesnt load the RichText Library always. I am getting the error - " Richtext editor library is not loaded". However if I keep on refreshing the page the error goes away evnetually. Does anybody have any idea why is this happening. 

<ui:inputRichText aura:id="arnabText" class="richTextClass" rows="4" label="Comment" value="A Demo Text"/>