• 30 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a fomula field on the Lead object that calculates the number of days a lead is in a specific queue. If the Lead is converted, we want to stop the formula field from counting and preserve the last number displayed (mapped to the contact record upon conversion. Is this possible?
When specific checkboxes are checked on our Contact object, I need a formula field to be populated/appended to with specific values. For example, if checkbox 1 is checked, I need the formula field to include "One". If another checkbox is also checked, I need that value appended to the first value in the formula field. For example, if both checkbox 1 and checkbox 2 are checked, the formula field should populate with "One Two" (on separate lines, if possible.) 

I have eight checkboxes that will affect the value in the formula field (formula because I want the value to be there when a user visits the contact, not after creating or editing the record.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide.
We use a custom Sales Order object where sales orders can be created directly from Accounts or from Opportunities on the Accounts. I need to place a validation rule on our Opportunity object based on whether or not a sales order has been created. When I try to create a roll-up summary custom field, the Sales Order (related list object) is not an option to select in the Summarized Object picklist. How can I make the sales order display in the picklist? Or, is there another way to determine if a sales order has been created from the opportunity?
We use a custom Sales Order object that submits data to NetSuite, our company's ERP. It has been requested that we provide the ability to add a delay to the submission. For example, all required data has been provided in the sales order but the user does not want to actually submit the order for a few days, weeks, etc. Instead of setting a task reminder or tracking sales orders in a list view, our users would like to be able to provide a date/time, click Submit, and have the sales order officially submit on the date/time identified. The date and time fields could either be individual custom fields on the sales order or better yet, fields that display in a pop-in when the Submit button is clicked (defaulting to current day time).

Is this possible?
I cloned the Partner Community Login User profile and named it Partner Community User. I then attempted to create a new user record and assign it to the new Profile but it doesn't display in the Profile picklist. How do I get it to display in the Profile picklist on the User record?
I have created a custom rich text area field (called General Information) on the Account object and am successfully populating a rich text area field (also called General Information) on the Contact object. I would like:
  • To update the Contact General Information field anytime the Account General Information field is changed.
  • I would also like the field on the Contact object to remain editable--this value will eventually be populated on the Opportunity
  • Additionally, I would like ALL contacts associated with the Account to inherit the Account General Information value.
Is this possible? Any help or sample code would really be appreciated.
We have a custom text field called Master Tracking Number that represents the tracking number used by UPS, FedEx, etc. I would love to be able to display this value as a link so that our users can click on the link which takes them to the link details. So, while the value of this field should display as 123ABC456DEF (unique number for each sales order) I would like the link to point to: https://www.google.com/#q=123ABC456DEF

Is this possible?
I have a fomula field on the Lead object that calculates the number of days a lead is in a specific queue. If the Lead is converted, we want to stop the formula field from counting and preserve the last number displayed (mapped to the contact record upon conversion. Is this possible?
We use a custom Sales Order object where sales orders can be created directly from Accounts or from Opportunities on the Accounts. I need to place a validation rule on our Opportunity object based on whether or not a sales order has been created. When I try to create a roll-up summary custom field, the Sales Order (related list object) is not an option to select in the Summarized Object picklist. How can I make the sales order display in the picklist? Or, is there another way to determine if a sales order has been created from the opportunity?
We use a custom Sales Order object that submits data to NetSuite, our company's ERP. It has been requested that we provide the ability to add a delay to the submission. For example, all required data has been provided in the sales order but the user does not want to actually submit the order for a few days, weeks, etc. Instead of setting a task reminder or tracking sales orders in a list view, our users would like to be able to provide a date/time, click Submit, and have the sales order officially submit on the date/time identified. The date and time fields could either be individual custom fields on the sales order or better yet, fields that display in a pop-in when the Submit button is clicked (defaulting to current day time).

Is this possible?
I cloned the Partner Community Login User profile and named it Partner Community User. I then attempted to create a new user record and assign it to the new Profile but it doesn't display in the Profile picklist. How do I get it to display in the Profile picklist on the User record?
I have created a custom rich text area field (called General Information) on the Account object and am successfully populating a rich text area field (also called General Information) on the Contact object. I would like:
  • To update the Contact General Information field anytime the Account General Information field is changed.
  • I would also like the field on the Contact object to remain editable--this value will eventually be populated on the Opportunity
  • Additionally, I would like ALL contacts associated with the Account to inherit the Account General Information value.
Is this possible? Any help or sample code would really be appreciated.
We have a custom text field called Master Tracking Number that represents the tracking number used by UPS, FedEx, etc. I would love to be able to display this value as a link so that our users can click on the link which takes them to the link details. So, while the value of this field should display as 123ABC456DEF (unique number for each sales order) I would like the link to point to: https://www.google.com/#q=123ABC456DEF

Is this possible?