• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Good Afternoon!

I'm a Salesforce.com certified Developer, Platform Builder, and Administrator. I have done shopping carts,  integrations with 3rd party APIs, setting up new instances, creating ordering platforms, expense systems, and I'm well versed in Javascript, Apex, Visualforce, Communities, and Service Cloud. I'm based in Denver, CO and interested in short term engagements.

For examples of my work or if you have a project, please reach out to me at denvercherry@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Brian
trigger maxVisitDate on Meeting_Plan__c(after insert, after update, after delete) {
    Set<Id> accIds = new Set<Id>();
    List<Account> listAccUpdate;

if (!Trigger.isDelete) {
        for( Meeting_Plan__c newMeet : Trigger.new) {
            accIds.add(newMeet.Meeting_Plan_Related_to_Account__c);
        }
    }

if (!Trigger.isInsert) {
        for (Meeting_Plan__c OldMeet : Trigger.oldMap.values()) {
            accIds.add(OldMeet.Meeting_Plan_Related_to_Account__c);
        }
    }

accIds.remove(null);

if (!accIds.isEmpty()) {
        listAccUpdate = new List<Account>();

for (AggregateResult ar : [
            select MAX(Visit_Date__c) date,
                Meeting_Plan_Related_to_Account__c
            from  Meeting_Plan__c
            where Meeting_Plan_Related_to_Account__c in :accIds
            group by Meeting_Plan_Related_to_Account__c
        ]) {
            //vendorProductsToUpdate.add(new Vendor_Product__c(Id = ar.Vendor_Product__c,Current_MRR__c = ar.get('expr0')));
             Account acc=new Account();
                 acc.Id=(ID)ar.get('Meeting_Plan_Related_to_Account__c');
                acc.Last_Customer_Visit_RollUp__c=(Date)ar.get(String.valueOf('date'));

// acc.Last_Cust_Visit_Rollup_Helper__c=(Date)ar.get('Visit_Date__c') ar.get('date');;
                 listAccUpdate.add(acc);

}

if (!listAccUpdate.isEmpty()) {
            update listAccUpdate;
        }
    }
}
Hello there,

I have setup communities for self-registering community users. I have written my own controller to handle registration process. Whenever community users are self registering, they are getting allocated time zone of GMT instead of default organization time zone.

I think, the SF might be assigned default time zone to community users as well as it does with internal users. Am I right?

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

I have a requirement where in i am supposed to integrate salesforce with an external Order management and billing system using SOAP.
Please let me know how i need to proceed with it.
Here is my understanding of the problem:
1.)An order is created in salesforce.
2.)A copy of the order needs to be created in the external "Order management system".
3.)Updation of orders on salesforce needs to reflect in the external system as well.
What i have : A wsdl file from the external application, id,password for authentication, a partner wsdl from salesforce
Considering my scenario : Can someone tell me who would be the consumer and who would be the producer?(My understanding is that salesforce is the producer and external system is the consumer).
Can someone brief me as to what steps need to be taken to integrate the systems. Also, if you can point me to examples that would be great.