• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,
I am trying to create a new Account field, Top_Pain_Points__c, that takes the same text value as a field, Top_Pain_Points__c on a custom object, Hands_Off_Form__c. The custom object is tied to a certain Opportunity and the value should copy over from the Custom Object to Account when the Opportunity is moved to closed won. 

I have created a workflow rule to perform this task, the rule is Opportunity Closed Won EQUALS True. 

The evaluation criteria is: Evaluate the rule when a record is created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria

The field update updates Account: Top Pain Points ( Data Type: Text Area )

The formula is: Formula Value (Text) = Top_Pain_Point__c 

I have done a few workflow rules before so I thought that I was doing everything right, but can someone see any flaws in my logic or have a better suggestion of how to go about this?

Thanks!

Garrett

Hi All,
I am trying to create a new Account field, Top_Pain_Points__c, that takes the same text value as a field, Top_Pain_Points__c on a custom object, Hands_Off_Form__c. The custom object is tied to a certain Opportunity and the value should copy over from the Custom Object to Account when the Opportunity is moved to closed won. 

I have created a workflow rule to perform this task, the rule is Opportunity Closed Won EQUALS True. 

The evaluation criteria is: Evaluate the rule when a record is created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria

The field update updates Account: Top Pain Points ( Data Type: Text Area )

The formula is: Formula Value (Text) = Top_Pain_Point__c 

I have done a few workflow rules before so I thought that I was doing everything right, but can someone see any flaws in my logic or have a better suggestion of how to go about this?

Thanks!

Garrett

im making a table and the rows are the days of the month and also i need a time to make calcutlation any help please?