• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am a John Graham, recruiter with SocialHire Staffing Services. We are looking for an Salesforce Delivery Lead in Bethesda, MD for contract.

Below is the job description and for further process, please do send email to john@cm-focus.com

Job Title: Salesforce Delivery Lead
Duration: 3 Months Contract

Description:
  • Position requires ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
  • Configure and customize Salesforce for use in a complex, custom applications
  • Provide day-to-day support of complex, customized Salesforce environment
  • Proficiency in building and maintaining both Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Classic applications
  • Create solutions in a fast-paced environment on the Salesforce platform based on elicited customer requirements, needs and priorities
  • Manage analytics for the Salesforce platform
Required Skills:
  • Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, or related field
  • 10 years Overall Experience; 8 years with Master’s Degree
  • 5 years Salesforce Experience; 2 years Lightning Experience
  • Experience with relational database, such as MS SQL Server
  • Working knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile scrum development methodology
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills:
  • Understanding of Government Grants
  • Atlassian JIRA
  • Federal contracting for a Public Health agency
I am a recruiter with SocialHire Staffing Services. We are looking for an SFDC Dev in Walnutcreek area for contract to hire.

Below is the link to JD or send email to john@cm-focus.com (mailto:john@cm-focus.com" target="_blank)  
http://cmfocus-prod-developer-edition.na7.force.com/CMFSH__PositionDetail?id=a0TA0000008pzLQ (http://cmfocus-prod-developer-edition.na7.force.com/CMFSH__PositionDetail?id=a0TA0000008pzLQ" target="_blank
Our company is looking for a W9 SF consultant to help with coding, VisiualForce and other backend fuctions.
This work would be for a few hours a month. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you!