• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We use territory assignments in our SFDC enterprise instance. Each territory has a few users, but one user in each territory always has the role "Field Rep".

When a territory assignment exists in an account record, I want the Account Owner to equal Field Rep. 

Since workflow and process builder can't access the territory object, I believe a trigger is my only option, but I am an extreme novice when it comes to triggers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

We are using a third-party app, Calendly, to create event invites (i.e. tasks) in Salesforce when someone uses Calendly to schedule a task. For some reason, even though our reports can pick up on and identify the InviteeUuid__c field, which is never null or unable to be found, the flow cannot find the record based on the InviteeUuid__c field. Here's the error message. Calendly said they had no idea why this wasn't working. I also checked my permissions and I'm not sure what I'd be looking for - but this custom InviteeUuid__c filed is accessible by anyone when looking at the field's security settings. What am I missing?

Error element Custom_Lookup (FlowRecordLookup).
This error occurred when the flow tried to look up records: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2068702785-41751 (-548403183). For details, see API Exceptions.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.

Flow Details
Flow Name: CancelEvent
Type: Autolaunched Flow
Version: 15

Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: CancelFlow 7/5/2017 4:57 PM
Current User: Allie Gold (005E0000005zQCU)
Start time: 7/5/2017 4:57 PM
Duration: 0 seconds

How the Interview Started
Allie Gold (005E0000005zQCU) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
NewCalendlyAction = a5G44000000CiaYEAS

RECORD QUERY: Custom_Lookup
Find one Task record where:
InviteeUuid__c Equals {!NewCalendlyAction.InviteeUuid__c} (EBDF7EXH3DUXYFPU)
Result
Failed to find record.

Error Occurred: This error occurred when the flow tried to look up records: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2068702785-41751 (-548403183). For details, see API Exceptions.

Hi there,

how is one supposed to create an "OpportunityPartner" object using the API? According to the Apex Explorer this object is only query-able and retrieve-able, so basically a readonly construction.

So, is creating/updating a new OpportunityPlan plain impossible is there just a trick that I'm unaware of? 

Cheers,
Harry
  • October 02, 2008