• CGI

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dears,

I'm implementing a solution for a manufacturing company and the scenario is the following:

Used Clouds: Sales, Service with Salesforce CPQ

Every time when a Quote is created and products are added, the quantity is the main factor that would affect the price calculation. But besides that I have some other Related Objects in my Product that could also affect on the final price.

In the Product, I have a Standard Production Code (Custom Object, Lookup) that is used and there is about 60 different codes (Records) in the system. Every time there is a new code, new conditions are in place making it harder to a business user to maintain or enhance Production factors and formulas.

What I want is to use the same structure as we have in CPQ for Price/Product Rules where I can define conditions, but use these conditions in the Price Calculation methods in Apex.

Would anybody have a view on how this can be achieved? :)

Kind regards, 
Diogo
We are facing some issue with the list filter, it's showing only first 25 records and other records are coming when I am typing the details in the search. is there any way we can see all the records with a scroll in the filter instaed of first 25 records. What I remember is, previously I used to see all the records, I think after this Summer 17 release, we are facing this issue. Please let us know if someone has any solution for this.

Thanks
Sitansu Pradhan