• Sr. Software Developer
  • Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The lightning:formattedRichText does not have option to put code snip and Image files. Can we upload both thing in this component or do we have any alternate?
I want to get five attachment at once but when I use the body in the query it returns result size correct but only one record data show.
Select id,name, body contentType From Attachment
When I remove body than it returns correct data.
Select id,name, contentType From Attachment
Salesforce introduces new Time field type. I got the requirement to create Time field type to create one Sandbox to another Sandbox. I want to create Time data type field using APIs.
Hi I am not able to make rich text area in lightning component. 
Need Help with example .
Thanks in advance 
This is on challenge 3.  The Register Node Name is "Create Seed Bank Agencies", the alias is "create_seed_bank_agencies", the Name is "Seed Bank Agencies".  I read the Pre-work and understand the alias should be with underscores and lower case.  I have tried a few combinations but I get this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn’t find 'Create Seed Bank Agencies' node. Please check the name and alias spelling.
I want to get five attachment at once but when I use the body in the query it returns result size correct but only one record data show.
Select id,name, body contentType From Attachment
When I remove body than it returns correct data.
Select id,name, contentType From Attachment
Salesforce introduces new Time field type. I got the requirement to create Time field type to create one Sandbox to another Sandbox. I want to create Time data type field using APIs.

Hi,

I get the above error when trying to generate an Apex class from a 3rd party wsdl.

Is there any way around this. The external webservice has 40 paramaters.

Thanks

• March 07, 2011