• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I having one custom object called Test__c and containig field are offer__c, DSM__c and DaysSubmitted__c.

Now the requirement is when offer__c < DSM__c && DaysSubmitted__c > 90, if meet this creteria then only the custom button will get enabled otherwise its always will be in disable mode. 

For that i have created one custom button called Need Approval.

Please let me know how i can resolve this.

Thanks in advance
Hi, 

I am using Tooling API for dynamic trigger on Account child level object, It is working fine in develoment environment but not working in Managed packages. 

I am really struggling why it is not working in Manged packages.

Please give me the reply if any one having idea for the same.

Thanks in advance

Muni
Hi,

Dynamic trigger is not working in Manged packages, can you please let me know what is the reason, I am not sure wther i have to give any additional perimission.

Even I registred Base URL in remote site setting, but still not working.

Please let me know why it is not happening.

Thanks in advance
Muni
Hi,

Can you please let me know how to delete the specific field on record level, means once save the record.

For example, i have saved account record as a test, In that record i have filled the value "Banglore" for address field. Now i need to delete that address field on record level. Can you please let me know how we can able to delete.

Thanks in advance.
Muni
Hi,

Can you please find below information and please let me know how it will be possible.
  • SFDC would need to be able to identify if when a record is being deleted and would need to send the Delete node in the xml

Thannks in advance
Muni
HI,

I am getting below error while calling for Webservice method.

System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded
Error is in expression '{!init}' in component <apex:page> in page idm_support:testsendcustomer:
Class.Test.parseDealerResponse: line 1143, column 1
Class.Test.SendDealerRequest: line 1128, column 1
Class.SendCustomerController.init: line 14, column 1

I believe with below code i am facing this issue.

public static void parseDealerResponse(string dResponseXML,Account acc){
        XmlStreamReader dealerXMLReader = new XmlStreamReader(dResponseXML);
        map<string,string> ResponseMap = new map<string,string>(); 
        string currentNodeName = '';
        while(dealerXMLReader.hasNext()){
            if(dealerXMLReader.getEventType()== XmlTag.START_ELEMENT){
                currentNodeName = dealerXMLReader.getLocalName();
                dealerXMLReader.next();
                if(dealerXMLReader.hasText())
                    ResponseMap.put(currentNodeName, dealerXMLReader.getText());
            }    
        }
        if(ResponseMap.ContainsKey('Fault')){
            string faultstring = '';
            if(string.isNotBlank(ResponseMap.get('faultcode'))) faultstring+=ResponseMap.get('faultcode');
            if(string.isNotBlank(ResponseMap.get('faultstring'))) faultstring+=ResponseMap.get('faultstring');
            if(string.isNotBlank(ResponseMap.get('message'))) faultstring+=ResponseMap.get('message');            
            faultstring = faultstring.length()>255?faultstring.substring(0,254):faultstring;
            acc.IDSService_Error__c = faultstring.length()>255?faultstring.substring(0,254):faultstring;
            update acc;
            return;
        }
        acc.In_Sync_With_Rapport__c = true;
        acc.Last_Successful_Sync__c = DateTime.now();
        update acc;        
    }

Please help me why this error is getting and please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks in advance
KVM
Hi, 

Is there any way to display the pagelayouts based on the picklist values in Account object

I have two page layouts called Customer Pagelayout and Dealer Pagelayout, based on the picklist value we are displaying speicific pagelayout. 
Picklist name is Industry with multiple values, based on this pick list values only i need to display that specific page layout.

Please let me know if there is any without using code.

Thanks,
Muni
Hi,

I have one pick list value on Account object with multiple values, please find the below example for same

Picklist Name: Entity type(Custom field)
Pick list Values : "aaa","bbb","ccc","ddd".

Along this pick list on Account object there have several fields are there , it contains text fields,loopup fields and picklists.

Now, Actual requiremnt is based on the Entity type pick list value, we can able to show specific fields would be editable mode and remaining fields should be disable mode.
For example, If i select the value for "aaa", then specific fields will be enabled.

Could you please let me know, what is the easy way to do the set for end user. Means end user can able to decide the fileds, what are the fields should be enabled based on the pick list value.

Kindly let me know, if any one knows

Thanks in advance
Muni

Hi,

I have pick list filed with multiple values, based on that specific value we are deciding specific fields will be enabled and remainig fields will be disabled mode, this thing we need to solve by using salesforce configuration setup, means without using any apex code.  

Could you please let me know, how we can resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance
Muni

Hi,

How to disable the specific field once save the record in salesforce. 

Please let how many ways we can do this.

Thanks in advance
KVM
  • September 22, 2017
Hi,
Can you please let me know, how i can add users dynamically into Public Groups, when user select the specific record type and please find the below information

Requirement:
object -opportunity
Recordtypes- drafting
                    - nondrafting once the non drafting user login to salesforce ,they should not view the drafting records, so need to restrict the recordtypes. solution. we can restrict the record types based on the sharing rules (create group), but once any new user enter to the drafting we need to add that user to the group

Thanks in advance

KVM
  • September 18, 2017
Hi,

Please find the below information and let me know any one have idea, how to resolve this issue.

38:37.0 (104303915)|CALLOUT_REQUEST|[938]|System.HttpRequest[Endpoint=callout:CustomerServiceEndPoint, Method=POST]
22:38:37.0 (276864235)|CALLOUT_REQUEST|[938]|System.HttpRequest retrying request in response to handshake failure: Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.
EXCEPTION_THROWN|[938]|System.CalloutException: Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client...

Thanks in advance
Vasu
Hi,

Please find the below information and let me know any one have idea, how to resolve this issue.

38:37.0 (104303915)|CALLOUT_REQUEST|[938]|System.HttpRequest[Endpoint=callout:CustomerServiceEndPoint, Method=POST]
22:38:37.0 (276864235)|CALLOUT_REQUEST|[938]|System.HttpRequest retrying request in response to handshake failure: Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.
22:38:37.0 (417698970)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[938]|System.CalloutException: Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.

Thanks in advance
Vasu
Hi,

Please let me know if any one know,  Are there any structures in that support in that support Irregular rents  out of the box ?

Thanks in advance
KVM

Hi, 

Can you please let me know any one, How does one create a group for Irregular Rents that contains rows of Number/Amount on the Salesforce Opportunity?

I have done R&D but no use. Please let me know if any one have idea about the same.

Thanks in advance
KVM
Hi, 

Can you please let me know any one, How does one create a group for Irregular Rents that contains rows of Number/Amount on the Salesforce Opportunity?

Thanks in advance
KVM
Hi,

Could you please let me know what is the difference between Named credentials and remote site setting and which case we will prefer these.

Thanks in advance
KVM
Hi,

Can you please let me know any one, how to write the test class for below trigger.

public class SalesForceToProductViaTrigger {
    @future(callout=true)
    public static void SendCustomer(Id recordId){
        Account acc;
        string queryString='select Id,Name';
        Map<String,SObjectField> fmap=Schema.SObjectType.Account.fields.getMap();
        DescribeFieldResult f;
        for(SObjectField field:fmap.values()){
            f=field.getDescribe();
            if(f.isCustom()){
                queryString+=','+f.getName();
            }
        }
        queryString+=' from Account where id=\''+recordId+'\'';
        acc=(Account)Database.query(queryString)[0];
        //SalesForceToProduct.SendCustomer(acc);
        SalesForceToProduct.SendCustomerNew(acc);
    }
    @future
    public static void updateIsUpdateToFalse(Id recordId){
        update new Account(id=recordId,IDSisUpdateFromWebService__c=false);
    }

}

Thanks in advance

​KVM
Hi,

I am using two Dev orgs, I made some changes in one dev org for custom page, same code i have updated in to different dev org but it is not working and also getting some vf error.

Could you please let me know why it getting error with same code in diff dev org.

Thanks in advance
KVM
Hi,
Can you please let me know what actual difference between Named Credentials and Remote site settings in Salesforce and please let me know which case we will prefer Named credentials and Remote site settings.

Thanks,
KVM

Hi,

EXCEPTION_THROWN|[938]|System.CalloutException: Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client...

Thanks in advance
Vasu
Hi,
I am using developer edition, I did not set the debuglogs of my account but it's automatically happen for sometime.
I am really scarred, can you please let me know, how it is possible.

Thanks,
KVM