• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create an email template that will pull all of the records from a custom object for a specific account.  I know that I will need code to accomplish this task, but I am having trouble finding a starting point for this.  Any help would be appricated.  

Scope:
Need account detail: Standard
Need to pull contact info: Standard
Need to pull list from custom object: related to account only. 
Hello. My users would like to be able to make edits to the text of emails created from a VisualForce template before they send them. I notice that this works with messaging:plainTextEmailBody - after the user selects the template, the email will render onscreen and allow editing. Any changes made will be sent in the email. However if you switch the tag to messaging:HTMLEmailBody, or also if you are editing an HTML email, that doesn't occur. Instead, it seems like it is possible to edit the text, but when the email is sent the edits do not get sent, only the original text from the email. Is there a workaround or a fix for this? I have read a post about setting contentEditable="true", but I have not been able to get that to work. 

Thanks for any help.