• Liquid Agency Pty Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I've built a basic Visualforce page that is supposed to act as an App Launcher from the Salesforce App on iPhone.
Currently, when somene taps the image, it opens the Flow but it opens in Desktop Classic view. Image at bottom of what it opens to. 

Javascript that opens the Flow:

function calc_open() {
            window.open('/flow/Fluid_Calc', "_blank");
        }

User-added image

Hi,

I've built a basic Visualforce page that is supposed to act as an App Launcher from the Salesforce App on iPhone.
Currently, when somene taps the image, it opens the Flow but it opens in Desktop Classic view. Image at bottom of what it opens to. 

Javascript that opens the Flow:

function calc_open() {
            window.open('/flow/Fluid_Calc', "_blank");
        }

User-added image

I'm getting an error verifying the last step in the customer satisfaction survey project :

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the 'Survey Customers' flow in the Sales Lightning app's utility bar.

I have added the flow to the utility bar:

Utility Bar

Why is the callenge not completing?
I login to Trailhead w/ Facebook connect as I don't have a Salesforce account (in early implementation). When completing the Trailhead exercise requiring Data.com Assessment, you must authenticate w/ Salesforce credentials from the App Exchange. (1) I don't have standard User Name / Password since I use FB Connect; (2) It doesn't have the same FB Connect option, (3) I have tried putting in my Resourceful Badger User ID and clicking Forgot Password but nothing ever arrives. Any ideas?