• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to create Account hierarchy and customer community plus users for each hierarchy. Then I want to create dashboards for each hierarchy but I do not want users from each hierarchy to see dashboard record count from other Account hierarchy.

So I had taken following steps but I think I am doing something wrong.

I created two reports and dashboards (one for each Account hierarchy) of one custom object and put them in two dashboard folders. One folder is shared with users from one Account hierarchy and other with another Account hierarchy and I also made the object record sharing settings private for external users.

But when I view the dashboards After logged in through customer community plus users then I notice that each user can view record count for every other user which I want to prevent. But for reports I found that users from one hierarchy can view their own records and their team's records and not records of other Account Hierarchy. I need this for dashboard also. 

Please let me know where I am going wrong or I am open for any other solution which can fulfill my requirement.

Your help is appreciated.
Hello Everyone

I was going through the Einstein Vision API's and the process its working on. Its a really cool application of AI. I was going through a particular use case where I was trying to count the number of objects in a particular image, but the result that the API's returns is in some probability number, I could not figure out how to count the no. of objects using the output given by the Vision API's. Could anyone of you help me with this particular problem. Thanks in advance.

Thanks And Regards
Sumit Sharma
Mirketa Inc

Hello Everyone

I was going through the Einstein Vision API's and the process its working on. Its a really cool application of AI. I was going through a particular use case where I was trying to count the number of objects in a particular image, but the result that the API's returns is in some probability number, I could not figure out how to count the no. of objects using the output given by the Vision API's. Could anyone of you help me with this particular problem. Thanks in advance.

Thanks And Regards
Sumit Sharma
Mirketa Inc