• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

My company uploads files to Salesforce and wants to know the word count of those files. Most of these files are Word documents, so for the purposes of this question let's just assume we're only dealing with Word documents.

My initial Googling indicates various methods of getting the word count from a text field or rich text field, but I can't seem to find anyone suggesting there's a way to get the content of a Word file that's been uploaded to Salesforce into a text field. Any idea how to do that?

If someone can think of an alternative (i.e. not moving the content from the File into a field) for getting the word count out of a Salesforce File, please let me know. Also happy to hear about apps that do this. Thanks!
Hi All,

My company uploads files to Salesforce and wants to know the word count of those files. Most of these files are Word documents, so for the purposes of this question let's just assume we're only dealing with Word documents.

My initial Googling indicates various methods of getting the word count from a text field or rich text field, but I can't seem to find anyone suggesting there's a way to get the content of a Word file that's been uploaded to Salesforce into a text field. Any idea how to do that?

If someone can think of an alternative (i.e. not moving the content from the File into a field) for getting the word count out of a Salesforce File, please let me know. Also happy to hear about apps that do this. Thanks!
Hii ,
I am unable to import  data of contact hobby through dataloader.io . I created master-detail reltionship between contact and contact hobby and hobby and contact hobby, Used ContactId and hobbyId and I tried to import data but all my records got failed . Can anyone please suggest me with appropriate solution.
Hi All, 

Maybe I am missing something but I am going around in cirlces with the Contacts without Hobbies report. I have: 

1. Created a custom report type to get Contacts without hobbies 
2. Created an Account Value bucket field
3. Create a % Open Opps Formula 
4. Added First Name, Last Name, Total Opp Value, Open Opp Value, Phone, Email, %Open Opps to the report 
5. Summarised by Account Value then Account 

And im still getting an error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Contacts Without Hobbies' report is not configured correctly.

I have added screenshots of all the pieces - hoping someone else has hit this issue 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image