• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am not sure if it is just me but in several of the modules I come across the problem that info is not correct. Yet I have followed the extact instructions. I even did the exercises in different orgs again to make sure I did it correct and still not working. Anyone any tips?

The ones I am struggling with are:
  • Prepare Your Salesforce Org for Users - Set up the Exchange Rate
    • followed the instructions but still gives an error
  • Improve Data Quality for a Cleaning Supply App - Create a Formula Field
    • Doesn't accept the annual revenue formula field
  • Customize a Salesforce Object - Create account page layouts
    • Set up the partner account layout as instructed, again doesn't accept what I have done
  • Keep Data Secure in a Recruiting App - Restrict Data Access with Field-Level Security, Permission Sets, and Sharing Settings
    • Review the instructions for setting the Job Posting status to 'Read/Write'. - again all the modules done correct so this is a weird error
I also posted this in the community where someone mentioned to create a support ticket, but that doesn't work.

Hopefully someone here can help in getting these bugs sorted. It means I have 3 badges I cannot collect at the moment!

Someone mentioned creating tickets for this, but not sure how to do this. Any guidance would be great
In "Keep Data Secure in a Recruiting App" trailhead project, on step "Restrict Data Access with Field-Level Security, Permission Sets, and Sharing Settings", I have got the following error :

Review the instructions for setting the Job Posting status to 'Read/Write'

Did someone faced that and how to fix it ?

There's something weird. on the last screenshot regarding (Sharing settings), I see that Job Posting is "Public read only"
But this object is a junction object and following the steps won't give access to this setting but "Controlled by Parent".

I'm don't understand what "status" is referenced by the error message. There's a status field on Job Posting Site object as well as on Position object but not on Job Posting which contains only 2 master details fields.
Hi,

it's about the task "Set Up the Exchange Rate" in trail "Learn Admin Essentials in Lightning Experience"
My Org was set to EUR as currency. So I added USD and change my Org to USD. But I cant finish the challenge.

User-added image
And the company "United Oil & Gas, UK" was not available in my Org. So I took another one. Is that a mandatory step?