• 65 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm working on the Build an Autmoated Workshop Management System Project and I'm on the second challenge (Automate Pre-Workshop Tasks with Process Builder). I need to create a campaign, but I do not see the New button on the Campaign tab. I've look for it when I'm logged in as an admin and when logged in as a user with a marker profile, and still not New button.

Where do I have to go to give myself access to the create new campaign feature?
I passed the first hands-on challenge and completed the Lightning App Builder Module, But every time I try and add "Hello World" flow (created in the first challenge) to the Contact record page I get the error message; We couldn't find a Record page called "Contact Record Page".

I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me where I'm going wrong. 

Hi all, 
I followed the instructions on Trailhead and here: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000MTiQQAW; however, I the Apext Test Execution keeps returning 0/2 Test Methods Passed. Below is a screenshot of what I see when I clivk View. I've installed the most current package and I've deleted and re-entered rules. This is getting frustrating. I open to all suggestions.

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
I don't know why, but Trailhead does not see that I've setup a user Samantha Cordero with the profile Field Sales User. I've create the Field Sales User profile, created the user Samantha Cordero, activate the user, generate a password, and logged in as the user. I even logged in as her in Salesforce 1, but I still get this message:
error message
Here is what her user detail page:
User-added image
Field Sales User profile:
User-added image
I'm assigning user licenses to the people in my org. Out of the four users I need to setup, I've assigned one license (Tallah Charles) and when I try to assign the second license (Samantha Cordero) SF says "License Limit Exceeded. All of your user licenses are currently in use by active users." I've deactivated as many as I can and I still cannot active the required users. I know the answer to this will be embarassingly simple, but does anyone have any recommendations?

User-added image

Hey all, I want to create a report that tracks my progess in practice tests. I want to have the y-axis be the knowledge area and the x-xis be the percentage. I do not know where to begin.What trail/project should I do to prepare me for this? After I build the custom object 'Test Scores' how do I go about creating an object where I can input my percentage correct next to the corresponding knowledge area?
I am working on the challege for Configure Quote Templates and Track Contracts. I cannot get passed the second step. The second step says to use the opportunity Edge Installation and add the product GenWatt Diesel 1000kW. Here is what what I am doing:
>Open the oppty Edge Installation
>Click on the Products drop down and select Add Products
>Under Choose Price Book I select Northwest Diesel Generator Sales and click save
Then I get a message across the top of the page that says, 'Price Book update failed. Please try again.' 

Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong? Thank you. 
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
I got this question wrong on a practice exam I took on proprofs.com. Can some please help me understand why this is so? Here is a screenshot of the question. 
proprofs.com
Hi, I'm trying to complete the challenge for Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals and when I click the button to verify the challenge I get this message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []

Can someone please show me where I went wrong? Thanks!
Hi,
I'm working on the Trailhead challenge for Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals and I'm running into an issue in Salesforce. Salesforce won't let me enter the picklist values of  Prospect, Customer, Pending and hit enter I get the error message Error: Duplicate Values Not Allowed. I do not know where to go to erase these values. I've navigates to Customize > Accounts > Fields > Type >
Account Type Picklist Values. Here is a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Can someone please show me where I go to correct this issue?User-added image
I passed the first hands-on challenge and completed the Lightning App Builder Module, But every time I try and add "Hello World" flow (created in the first challenge) to the Contact record page I get the error message; We couldn't find a Record page called "Contact Record Page".

I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me where I'm going wrong. 

I don't know why, but Trailhead does not see that I've setup a user Samantha Cordero with the profile Field Sales User. I've create the Field Sales User profile, created the user Samantha Cordero, activate the user, generate a password, and logged in as the user. I even logged in as her in Salesforce 1, but I still get this message:
error message
User-added image
User-added image
I'm working on the Build an Autmoated Workshop Management System Project and I'm on the second challenge (Automate Pre-Workshop Tasks with Process Builder). I need to create a campaign, but I do not see the New button on the Campaign tab. I've look for it when I'm logged in as an admin and when logged in as a user with a marker profile, and still not New button.

Where do I have to go to give myself access to the create new campaign feature?
Hello,
I tried many times... but receive the same error message : "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Formula in custom field 'Account Annual Revenue' is not correct. Check the instructions."
I followed all instructions & get the right results. It's a basic & very simple formula.
Do someone else encounter the same issue ? Any solution ?
error message
User-added image
User-added image
I am working on the challege for Configure Quote Templates and Track Contracts. I cannot get passed the second step. The second step says to use the opportunity Edge Installation and add the product GenWatt Diesel 1000kW. Here is what what I am doing:
>Open the oppty Edge Installation
>Click on the Products drop down and select Add Products
>Under Choose Price Book I select Northwest Diesel Generator Sales and click save
Then I get a message across the top of the page that says, 'Price Book update failed. Please try again.' 

Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong? Thank you. 
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
I got this question wrong on a practice exam I took on proprofs.com. Can some please help me understand why this is so? Here is a screenshot of the question. 
proprofs.com
Hi All,
 Am not able to make my status Successful when run my Test Method...
PFB my screenShot
IUser-added image
Thanks & Regards,
Tapas
Hello,
I tried many times... but receive the same error message : "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Formula in custom field 'Account Annual Revenue' is not correct. Check the instructions."
I followed all instructions & get the right results. It's a basic & very simple formula.
Do someone else encounter the same issue ? Any solution ?