• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I am using lightningStylesheets=“true” in one of my VF page, it worked within the context off the org but when I make the page public and access it through a force.com site it reverts back to the classic view. Is there a way to make lightningStylesheets=“true” work with public sites?

Things I tried:
1) My site setting for 'Lightning Features for Guest Users' is enabled
2)  Used the below stylesheet
<apex:stylesheet value="/resource/SLDS0102/assets/styles/salesforce-lightning-design-system-ltng.css"/>
3) Used the lightningStylesheets=“true”, in the <apex:page>

Please help me if I am missing something that I haven't tried.

Thanks in Advance!
Hi all,

I am using lightningStylesheets=“true” in one of my VF page, it worked within the context off the org but when I make the page public and access it through a force.com site it reverts back to the classic view. Is there a way to make lightningStylesheets=“true” work with public sites?

Things I tried:
1) My site setting for 'Lightning Features for Guest Users' is enabled
2)  Used the below stylesheet
<apex:stylesheet value="/resource/SLDS0102/assets/styles/salesforce-lightning-design-system-ltng.css"/>
3) Used the lightningStylesheets=“true”, in the <apex:page>

Please help me if I am missing something that I haven't tried.

Thanks in Advance!
Is there any way to cutomize classic visualforce page to look like lightning VF page (without to switching to lightning)? 

My requirement is to build a new VF page that is about to be used in salesforce classic but the styling should be like lightning.