• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 622001247-7550 (-697924050)

I receive this error message when trying to load the change set details page.

I tried to log a case with Salesforce.  Seems as though I was directed here and wasn't able to edit any of the case content to fill out the required fields... like Description.  Not sure how you guys could help me.  But if anyone has some insight, that'd be great.  Deployments were working fine yesterday.  I cloned my changeset to upload to production, that didn't work.  Create a brand new change set to upload to production and that didn't work.  So I went to the partial sandbox and created a new change set from there and uploaded it as well, and that also didn't work.  

Thanks