• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
There is a known issue Run All Tests on Apex Classes page in Setup menu, fails with internal server error on Winter 19 Sandbox Orgs which is causing tests to fail with Internal Salesforce Error. It says it is fixed for our instance (CS93) but we are still experiencing the issue.

Also, we get the error when running some tests individually, not just during "Run All Tests". Some tests that were running fine in Summer 2018 are now failing with an Internal Salesforce Error in Winter 2019 sandboxes.

We are in the midst of internal development and need to be able to run tests. This is creating issues for us and would like to see this resolved. Thanks for any insight or suggested workarounds you may have!
Hi,

I Want to scroll to top of the page to indicate that error has occured. When i am try to display the error message page is not scrolling to top when error is occured.i want to auto scroll top when error occured in lightning component.Please help me its urgent.

I am attempting to deply a change set containing a community from one Sandbox to another. Per the document listed below, the community was created on the second sandbox, and given the same name and template type. When the change set was pushed, the following error was received.

"Sorry, this URL is already taken."

In order to resolve this, the URL for the community on the second sandbox was changed. The error persisted. The URL extension on the original sandbox community was changed as well, to no avail. 

Does anyone know what URL is being referred to?

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=networks_migrate_changesets.htm&type=5

Hi,

I am running apex test class which was running fine before the Spring 17 release happened on 7th Jan 2017.  The test class execution was fine before release updated on sandbox. Error receiving is "
Internal Salesforce Error: 1339569420-8484 (1151771336) (1151771336)"  Can anyone suggest on how to resolved this issue? 

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to make your trailhead badges visible within your production Salesforce org ?

Today, I can see a badge in the "developer.salesforce.com" org  in "my developer profile".
Is it possible to see the same badge linked to my user in the production instance (for ex: "naXX.salesforce.com") ?

I have created a flow that loads data from a custom object called staging plan.

• Staging plan contains fields that are group into the follow sections

Action Plan 1, Action Plan 2 & Action Plan 3

• The user is then asked the type of task they want to create from the data. 

For example: Use select Action Plan 1

• A task is created populated with Action Plan 1 Fields on staging plan.\

• Next the data in the plan fields need to be set to null.

So the four field in Action plan need to be cleared.

What variable\constant do I use to remove the previous value and store a null in the field?

I am using CLIq to build a CLI Data Loader Job.  I keep getting exceptions that tell me that the field mappings are invalid for the fields in the CSV that should not be mapped.  I get the following exception...

Exception occured during loading
com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.MappingInitializationException: Field mapping is invalid: Street2 => 

Exception occured during loadingcom.salesforce.dataloader.exception.MappingInitializationException: Field mapping is invalid: Street2 => 

For some reason, it does not like the fields that arent mapped.  I am really confused why this is happening because the SDL file workes in the Data Loader GUI, but not the CLI.  

Here is my process-conf file...

<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">
<beans>
	<bean id="paLeadInsert" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner" singleton="false">
		<description>Created by Dataloader Cliq.</description>
		<property name="name" value="paLeadInsert"/>
		<property name="configOverrideMap">
			<map>
				<entry key="dataAccess.name" value="C:\dataloader\cliq_process\paLeadInsert\read\paLeadInsert.csv"/>
				<entry key="dataAccess.readUTF8" value="true"/>
				<entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvRead"/>
				<entry key="dataAccess.writeUTF8" value="true"/>
				<entry key="process.enableExtractSuccessOutput" value="true"/>
				<entry key="process.enableLastRunOutput" value="true"/>
				<entry key="process.lastRunOutputDirectory" value="C:\dataloader\cliq_process\paLeadInsert\log"/>
				<entry key="process.mappingFile" value="C:\dataloader\cliq_process\paLeadInsert\config\paLeadInsert.sdl"/>
				<entry key="process.operation" value="insert"/>
				<entry key="process.statusOutputDirectory" value="C:\dataloader\cliq_process\paLeadInsert\log"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.bulkApiCheckStatusInterval" value="5000"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.bulkApiSerialMode" value="5000"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="false"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.enableRetries" value="true"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/21.0"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.entity" value="Lead"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.extractionRequestSize" value="500"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.insertNulls" value="false"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="100"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.maxRetries" value="3"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.minRetrySleepSecs" value="2"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.noCompression" value="false"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.password" value="ENCRYPTEDPASSWORD"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="60"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.useBulkApi" value="false"/>
				<entry key="sfdc.username" value="username@test.com"/>
			</map>
		</property>
	</bean>
</beans>

And here is my SDL file....

# SDL Mapping File
SearchKey=
BorrowerBirthDate=Borrower_Birthdate__c
MiddleName=
FirstName=FirstName
LoanPurpose=Purpose__c
EmailHId=
HashedSSN=
Zip=PostalCode
LeadSystemId=
City=City
Email=Email
OwnerID=
Street2=
WorkPhone=Work_Phone__c
Street1=Street
CoBorrowerHomePhone=Co_Borrower_Home_Phone__c
Stat60Dt=
CoBorrowerBirthDate=Co_Borrower_Birthdate__c
CellularPhone=Mobile_Phone__c
County=County__c
Suffix=
CLTV=
CoBorrowerMaritalStatus=Co_Borrower_Marital_Status__c
LoanNumber=Loan_Number__c
WorkPhoneExtension=
CoBorrowerLastName=Co_Borrower_Last__c
GCId=GCId__c
LoanAmount=Loan_Amount__c
FICO=
Comments=Description
CoBorrowerFirstName=Co_Borrower_First__c
DOB=
BorrowerMaritalStatus=Marital_Status__c
Zip4=
HomePhone=Phone
State=State
CoBorrowerWorkPhone=Co_Borrower_Work_Phone__c
InterestRate=
LeadTypeCode=Lead_Type__c
EncryptedSSN=
LTV=
CoBorrowerMiddleName=
StatusId=
LastName=LastName
CoBorrowerCellPhone=Co_Borrower_Mobile_Phone__c
BankerName=Banker_Name__c

Anyone know how to fix?

Hi all,

Im newbie in force.com, and i have a question, my question is that: i want to export list of object into CSV file using Apex. So please help me how to do this?

Thanks,

I have trying to find an option in Salesforce that I could schedule a time on a daily basis to import/update data from Microsoft SQL Server to Salesforce.
Is there any tool inside Salesforce?
If I use SSIS package, I am afraid that I need to host a server.
I am trying to utilize as much as possible at Salesforce instead of using other third-party tool or host a sever.
Thanks in advance.