• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello ,

I am currently working through the Lightning Rollout Superbadge and have hit a stump on the enhance account record pages 
error

User-added image

I updated both the account and account sales layout with the appropriate fields highlighted and assigned them to Custom Sales Team Profile and Standard user profile yet I am still getting this error.

Do I need to create a sales rep profile when there is already a Custom Sales Profile created ? What other errors could be causing this. Not looking for the answer but any general direction would be greatly appreciated ! Also, for Paloma's page would her page assignment just be set to Standard Platform user ? 

Second question. Is the Key Sales Data page built using Lightning app builder ?

Thank you for help. 
Error Message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The AccountTab Visualforce page does not include one or both of the following: the apex:slds tag in the page, or the slds-table value in the table.

Hello all. I am working on the new superbadge and getting stuck on Challenge 3 . I have tried several solutions but cannot get the data to display in table format. Here is my code below, my main issue is where to place the table class in realtion to the pageBlockTable.

<apex:page standardStylesheets="false" standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" tabStyle="account" applyBodyTag="false">
    <apex:slds >

<div class="slds-scope">

<apex:pageBlock>

<table class="slds-table"> 
                    <apex:pageBlockTable  value="{!accounts}" var="a">

<apex:column headerValue="{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields.Name.Label}">
                            <apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.View, a.id)}">{!a.name}</apex:outputLink>
                        </apex:column>

</apex:pageBlockTable> 
                    </table>

</apex:pageBlock>

</div>
    </apex:slds>    
</apex:page>

Hello, (first post so please excuse any formatting issues)

I have been stuck on this Trail for a while now, and its the first step I am having trouble with.
 https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/automate_business_processes/modules/workflow_migration/units/workflow_migration_actions

"Associated action: Creates a task for the account owner to follow up on the account. For the due date, use this formula: TODAY() + 7. You can delete the Priority and Status fields."

When it asks for this action, I tried to select new action, and then to create a new task.

My question is, do I need to define this rule outside of process builder, or can I do everything within process builder. How should I go about creating the associated action ?

Thanks,
Julian 
Error Message:
The AccountTab Visualforce page does not include one or both of the following: the apex:slds tag in the page, or the slds-table value in the table.

Hello all. I am working on the new superbadge and getting stuck on Challenge 3 . I have tried several solutions but cannot get the data to display in table format. Here is my code below, my main issue is where to place the table class in realtion to the pageBlockTable.

<apex:page standardStylesheets="false" standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" tabStyle="account" applyBodyTag="false">

<div class="slds-scope">

<apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.View, a.id)}">{!a.name}</apex:outputLink>

</table>

</div>

Hello ,

I am currently working through the Lightning Rollout Superbadge and have hit a stump on the enhance account record pages 
error

User-added image

I updated both the account and account sales layout with the appropriate fields highlighted and assigned them to Custom Sales Team Profile and Standard user profile yet I am still getting this error.

Do I need to create a sales rep profile when there is already a Custom Sales Profile created ? What other errors could be causing this. Not looking for the answer but any general direction would be greatly appreciated ! Also, for Paloma's page would her page assignment just be set to Standard Platform user ? 

Second question. Is the Key Sales Data page built using Lightning app builder ?

Thank you for help. 
Once a module is done how do I launch the Trailhead Playground again without doing another Module or badge?
Error Message:

<div class="slds-scope">

</table>

</div>