• Member since 2017
  • Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 AND(  ISPICKVAL(TipoIdent__c, "Cedula Ruc"),  ISNULL(RUC__c)  ) Error Message "Is required"
Essentially, the method just loops through a SOQL query of accounts and determines if a case needs to be made for them. 

Hi 

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me with this requirement. I was looking to have a trigger which enters a value for a picklist field but was stuck on the event condition. What i wanted to happen is for when the user creates an account and the blank form loads for that field to be populated, but before the user enters their own data and then saves. If that makes sense ? Is it possible ? 

Thank you 

Hi All,

We are currently working on OAuth 2.0 User Agent flow where our Mobile App connects with Salesforce through a Connected App.

Although most of the time, user gets authenticated and authorized accurately. There are some instances where we see OAuth Error page (see the below image) instead of redirecting the User to appropriate redirection page.

We haven't been able to identify the cause for this behavior but we do know that the User trying to authenticate and authorize himself can be
  • New User
  • Existing User
  • Provide Corrector Incorrect credentails.
Any one has come across this behavior and has been able to idenitify the root cause ?

OAuth Error