• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, I am in the process of implementing a protfilio opportuntiy record type. The parent opportunity record will display some of the attributes of the child opportuntiy records, specifially the property square footage.  How would I go about summing the propety square footage from the child opportunity records to the parent portfolio record? Thanks!
Hi,
Please help me I have stuck one of the tasks .I have generated few custom charts using high charts .com. Here my issue is I want to display the date time accordingly when ever user logins from IST timings the data should display same as PST users whenever logins 

For example : I have selected from date as 11sep and to date as 11sep . 

The charts should start the date with 11th sep for ist zone

In the same way 
The charts should start the date with 11th sep for pst  zone

Kindly please help me .It's urgent
I am trying to download Salesforce Chatter files using Ajax Toolkit of salesforce. Once the file (which is in string format) is downloaded, convert it to blob and then upload to ShareFile(File Storage Solution).
I have observed that each Chatter file can have maximum size of 2GB. However, with the Ajax Toolkit route I am facing Out of Memory issue in Internet Explorer for file size greater than 15MB. Same error occurs in Firefox when file size is greater than 30MB. Is there a better way to download Chatter files other than using Ajax Toolkit. 

What I am doing is similar to the example here : https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.ajax.meta/ajax/sforce_api_ajax_more_samples_asynch.htm

My Code:
Var result = sforce.connection.query('select Title,versiondata,versionnumber,FileExtension,ContentSize   from contentversion where Id in (\'' + idList  + '\') Order By versionnumber DESC',{
            onSuccess : success,
            onFailure : failure
        });

Exception/Error Trace:
Error occurs at line 635 in ../../soap/ajax/40.0/connection.js

} else if (holder.connection.status == 200 && holder.connection.responseText != null && holder.connection.responseText != "") {

Please tell me how to use this standard object practically with example From Home,chatter,compaign......to dashboard so that i can get some idea why they call standard objects and how to use them constructively .... i know at this level that account is for new account ... or Home object to see updations... But i want to understand practically (real example like a company first add new account for a customer than..... add its contact like this practical approach for all  standard objects) ..what is the relationship between them ( like we see these look up fields into next object like contact has account lookup) ... This is very useful for every new commer in this force Family.. Waiting for aboundant replies from all ...

please share your own practical use of these standard objects.