• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on the trailhead challenge for Understanding Account and Contact Relationships. I am trying to Relate a Contact to Multiple Accounts. Then add Yourself to an Account Team.  When I go into the developer edition it doesn't seem configured in the same way the instructions are directing me.  I can create accounts and contacts but do not have any of the options to customize as directed or add myself as an account manager - should I be logged in differently?  
I am working on the trailhead challenge for Understanding Account and Contact Relationships. I am trying to Relate a Contact to Multiple Accounts. Then add Yourself to an Account Team.  When I go into the developer edition it doesn't seem configured in the same way the instructions are directing me.  I can create accounts and contacts but do not have any of the options to customize as directed or add myself as an account manager - should I be logged in differently?  
I do not understand how to fix this. This message came up while I was trying to do a challenge in Trailhead "The 'Account Manager' contact role for 'Washington Industries' could not be found or it is not set to the current user."