• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Could you please help me with this?. Im performing the data management module and doing the exercice "preparing for data import". When I finally import the data the screen shows this message  "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: All the contact records from the CSV file were not found in the Org". I followed all the steps and can´t find de mistake. Is it necesary to generate an user ID to import data?. How can we do such a thing?.

Thanks,

Regards,
Hello,

Could you please help me with this?. Im performing the data management module and doing the exercice "preparing for data import". When I finally import the data the screen shows this message  "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: All the contact records from the CSV file were not found in the Org". I followed all the steps and can´t find de mistake. Is it necesary to generate an user ID to import data?. How can we do such a thing?.

Thanks,

Regards,
All- I am taking the trailhead challenge from salesforce for Data Security - Records Access. Here is the challenge

Configure appropriate organization-wide defaults
You’ve been asked to create a custom object for tracking projects. The Project custom object records should only be visible to the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. Create the Project custom object and then create an organization-wide default for the Project object to accommodate for this use case.The custom object must be named 'Project' with a resulting API name of 'Project__c'.

I have done as per what is needed. But I still get this error. Can someone help please?

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An object with the API name Project__c does not exist