• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Query Managed package object via soap API
We are not able to querry a managed package object via SOAP API.  We worked with the package developer and they are also not sure why we can't view the object.

This is in a full sandbox (same error from production).  The license structure for the package is a site license.  The Dev says API is enabled.  We have updated the Enterprise WSDL several times.  The integration user has full access to the object. 
Query is 
Select id,lastmodifieddate,lastmodifiedbyid from bt_stripe__Transaction__c where lastmodifieddate >=2020-03-04T17:59:02.4000000Z and lastmodifieddate <=2020-03-04T20:46:03.6240464Z and lastmodifiedbyid not in('00560000000mcu7','00560000001mZL0','00560000001SlagAAC')

The error is 
{"INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'bt_stripe__Transaction__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."}

From the developer work bench the same query can be run and results are returned.

Any thoughts or directions?

Thanks in advance!
Ben Smith
Hi,

I don't understand why I still get an error while validating the first challenge

Account are deduplicated, names are not in uppercase, and all fields are correctly imported (Residential type was activated)

list of accounts

But still this message :

error
Any idea ? I made it on 2 different playground orgs, and still the same

Hi All.
 I have a workflow which updates Field A to True and I have process Builder to execute when FieldA is true on Same Object .
 I have checked re-evaluate workflow checkbox but still process builder is not executig please let me know if i am doing anything wrong ?

Regards,
Rajesh
I removed a text field (255 char limit) and added a long text box and thought I had all the security adjusted (the record was created with no issues when tested with the 255 box).

I am getting the following error > An error occurred at element Create_Student_Convention_Scholarship_Application (FlowRecordCreate).
Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Application__c, columnName: SCS_Chapter_Info__c]

The flow alert shows the following when trying to actually creat the record:

"RECORD CREATE: Create_Student_Convention_Scholarship_Application
Create one Application__c record where:
Alternate_Email__c = {!Alternate_Email} (sf-test@gmail.net)
Application_Type__c = Student Convention Scholarship
Cell_Phone_Number__c = {!varCellPhone} (8659347647)
Contact__c = {!varContactID} (003G000002hZpGK)
RecordTypeId = 012G0000001QKQH
SCS_ACS_Career_Goals__c = {!ACSCareerGoals} (NA)
SCS_ACS_Chapter_at_School__c = {!ACSChapteratSchool} (Yes)
SCS_ACS_Value_Most__c = {!What_do_you_value_most_about_ACS} (resources)
SCS_Attend_Previous_Student_Convention__c = null
SCS_Chapter_Info__c = {!Chapter_Info} (Yes)
SCS_Convention_Arrival_Date__c = {!ConventionArrivalNew} (March 31, 2017)
SCS_Convention_Arrival_Time__c = {!Convention_Arrival_Time_New} (AM)
SCS_Convention_Departure_Date__c = {!Convention_Departure_Date_New} (April 2, 2017)
SCS_Convention_Departure_Time__c = {!Convention_Departure_Time_New} (AM)
SCS_Departure_City__c = {!DepartureCityNew} (NA)
SCS_First_Choice_Package__c = {!FirstChoicePackage} (Scholarship Package A: Shared Hotel Accommodations)
SCS_Gender__c = {!varGender} (Male)
SCS_Hosted_Locally__c = {!HostedLocally} (Yes)
SCS_If_Awarded__c = {!IfAwarded} (Yes)
SCS_Lodging_Dates__c = null
SCS_Lodging_Friends_Family__c = {!FriendsandFamily} (Yes)
SCS_Lodging__c = {!Lodging} (No)
SCS_NGL__c = {!ACSNGL} (Yes, I am a current NGL)
SCS_Pet_Allergies__c = {!PetAllergy} ()
SCS_School_Assistance_Type__c = {!SchoolAssistanceType} (NA)
SCS_School_Assistance__c = {!SchoolAssistance} (No)
SCS_Smoke_Bother__c = {!Does_smoking_bother_you} ()
SCS_Smoker__c = {!Smoker} ()
SCS_Special_Circumstances__c = {!SpecialCircumstances} ()
SCS_Travel_Scholarship_Type__c = {!TravelScholarshipTypeNew} (Driving-mileage reimbursement)
SCS_Traveling_Costs__c = {!TravelingCostsNew} ($200)
School__c = {!varSCID} (a0WG000000DPHSQMA5)
Result
Failed to create record.

Error Occurred: Error occurred attempting to get data type for : RawFieldImpl[tableName: Application__c, columnName: SCS_Chapter_Info__c]"

Any help would be appreciated.