• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a different record for each of our 50 stores. Each sale is associated with a specific store. So you can into that stores record and see all of the sales for that store in a related list. The Owner of each one of these records is the Store Manager. Therefore, the Manager can go into reports and see "My Stores" reports which show statistics for their store.

i would like to have the Assistant Manager of each store to have the same capability. He will be identified in a "Assistant Manager" field in the record and I would like for him to be able to have the capability of "My..." reports.

What is the best approach to this ? I was thinking of using criteria based sharing rules, granting access if the user is the one identified as the Assistant Manager. But I wasn't sure if that would allow for "My...." reports.

I was also wondering if I would be better off creating queues for each store and putting the Manager and Assistant Manager into the queue - and then making the queue the owner. But that seems more difficult to maintain because I think it would require an admin to change queue membership upon employee turnover, as opposed to allowing the Manager or Assistant Manager changing field values in the store record. 

Your thoughts ? Suggestions ?

Thank you.
,,,,Obtain Real/Fake Passports,IDs,Drivers Licenses,IELTS/TOEFL etc...realdocuments4@gmail.com

We deal and specialize in the production of registered and unregistered passports,IDs and Drivers licenses for all countries. We also produce registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever. WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license ,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and Australia .

Registered and unregistered passport of all countries.Visas,Biometric passport,degrees,drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels, High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates , Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages

Contact via:
Email : realdocuments4@gmail.com
General support: realdocuments4@gmail.com