• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, in the Trailhead module 'Subscribe to a Platform Event' I am getting the following error:
"The 'cometd' static resource was not found. Check for typos."

The static resource exists and is spelt correctly and the notifications are working perfectly - just the Trailhead gives an error. I've gone through this 3 times now and always the same error. Can anybody help at all please?
In 'Analyze Your Data Over Time' in the Wave Desktop Exploration module, it says to Measure the sum of quantity (#) by chaning the Measure: Count of Rows to Sum of #. However, the # field does not exist so I cannot change it to this. Any help?

The Wave org was obtained through developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/wave-de
In 'Analyze Your Data Over Time' in the Wave Desktop Exploration module, it says to Measure the sum of quantity (#) by chaning the Measure: Count of Rows to Sum of #. However, the # field does not exist so I cannot change it to this. Any help?

The Wave org was obtained through developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/wave-de
Hi, in the Trailhead module 'Subscribe to a Platform Event' I am getting the following error:
"The 'cometd' static resource was not found. Check for typos."

The static resource exists and is spelt correctly and the notifications are working perfectly - just the Trailhead gives an error. I've gone through this 3 times now and always the same error. Can anybody help at all please?