• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the Trailhead modules -> Admin Beginner -> Extending Reports using the AppExchange  - I installed the "3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption dashboard" as directed. However, I'm getting the following error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard wasn't found. Make sure that you've installed the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' AppExchange package and refreshed that dashboard"

I have uninstalled and installed the package 3 - 4 times and even refreshed the dashboard. Yet, I'm getting the same error
In the Trailhead modules -> Admin Beginner -> Extending Reports using the AppExchange  - I installed the "3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption dashboard" as directed. However, I'm getting the following error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard wasn't found. Make sure that you've installed the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' AppExchange package and refreshed that dashboard"

I have uninstalled and installed the package 3 - 4 times and even refreshed the dashboard. Yet, I'm getting the same error
It's the example in the Trail:
<apex:page standardController="Contact" recordSetVar="contacts">
02    <apex:pageBlock title="Contacts List">
04        <!-- Contacts List -->
05        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{! contacts }" var="ct">
06            <apex:column value="{! ct.FirstName }"/>
07            <apex:column value="{! ct.LastName }"/>
08            <apex:column value="{! ct.Email }"/>
09            <apex:column value="{! ct.Account.Name }"/>
10        </apex:pageBlockTable>
12    </apex:pageBlock>
13</apex:page>

First I entered it all by hand and it goes to a page with the title but no columns nor data. So I just copied their example and pasted it, still no data on the page, nor headlines, columns, etc. 
What is missing?
Thanks
Hello,

Is it possible to query Reports and retrieve its Id. Something like...

Code:
Select Id from Report where name='MyReportName';

I have a requirement where I want to redirect the user to a Report from my SControl. I dont see any Report object in the salesforce schema.

Thanks,
Rohit