• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
For this section:

User-added image

Top does not show in the picklist.  How do I add it?
The challenge says to block all users for either Salesforce1 for iOS app or the Salesforce1 for Android app.  However, neither is showing under Connected Apps OAuth Usage.  I see them both in Connected apps but see no way to move them.
I am stuck with this trailhead.  There is no customer community user profile listed in available profiles.  I have gone back and forth looking at user settings and everything else I can think of.  Any guidance as to how to get it to show would be massively appreciated.
Ran through to verify the Add Business Logic (Battle Station App).  Each step completed yet still getting error "The validation rule 'Inspectors_Must_Work_Overtime' was not found."

I copied the text from the screen to make sure it was accurate.  What's missing?
For this section:

User-added image

For this section:

User-added image

I am stuck with this trailhead.  There is no customer community user profile listed in available profiles.  I have gone back and forth looking at user settings and everything else I can think of.  Any guidance as to how to get it to show would be massively appreciated.
Ran through to verify the Add Business Logic (Battle Station App).  Each step completed yet still getting error "The validation rule 'Inspectors_Must_Work_Overtime' was not found."

I copied the text from the screen to make sure it was accurate.  What's missing?