• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 
Anyone here have craeted a Custom Activity Timeline lightning Component by using Activity Timeline SLDS (https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/components/activity-timeline/)?

I am trying to send an E-Mail with an Excel Attachment. Everything works, except I am getting a warning when I am trying to open the send attachment:
The file format and extension of 'ExcelfileSC.xls' don't match. The file could be corrupted or unsafe. Unless you trust its source, don't open it. Do you want to open it anyway?
Here is the relevant part of my code:

<apex:page controller="opportunityQuery" contentType="txt/xml#OpportunityDetails.xlsx" cache="true" readOnly="true"> <apex:outputText value="{!xlsHeader}"/> <Workbook xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:x="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel" xmlns:ss="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet" xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

Hi ,

I need help how to send the email  from the record owner name and email adress  
   code i have used 
              Messaging.SingleEmailMessage message = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
                message.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] {attachment});
                message.setSubject(e.Email_Subject__c);
                message.setPlainTextBody(e.Email_Body__c);
                message.setSenderDisplayName(users[0].Name);
                message.setReplyTo(users[0].Email);
                String[] emailRecipients = e.Email_Recipients__c.split(',');
                message.setToAddresses(emailRecipients);
                mails.add(message);
Here is the issue is owner name is populating but email address  is showing off who has scheduled the Batch Apex job 
may i know where i am doing the mistake ,let me know if you having any query 

thankx
satya
Hi,
please can any one help me out to create this javascript button to lightning component.
open('https://projects.com/sforce/ftp/Attach.aspx?FieldName=ENZ__Account__c&FieldValue={!Account.Id}&Folder=Account/&ServerProfile=Default&OrgID={!Organization.Id}&SFUrl={!API.Partner_Server_URL_90}&SFSessionID={!API.Session_ID}', '_blank', 'width=800,height=600')

Thanks in advance
satya
Hi 

when i am changeing the parent opportunity in opportunity record i am geting error.
can any one can help me out to debug the error or someone else faced this type of issue

Error:-"The Record couldn't be saved because it failed to trigger a flow  A flow trigger failed  to excute the flow with version ID 3011B00000taq . Flow error message :<b> An unhandled Fault has occurred in this flow </b> <br> An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow .please contact your system adminstrator for more information "

Thanks in Advance
​satya

i need a workflow for---- when a new product is created and record type equals to XYZ their is a standard revenue checkbox field should be checked in .

how to do this can any one help me out

thanks in advance
satya
Hi,
I'm having some trouble with the data loader. I have a process builder rule that I want to fire when a record is updated . I have also set the batch size to 1 in the data loader settings.
However, when I try updating a small sample of 10 records, setting the Process builder should fire to create a schedule in all 10 records are updated with that as expected, but the process only fires on the first record gets scheduled and others remain same . I was surprised because I thought setting the batch size to 1 would prevent this issue.
Does anyone know why this is happening and how to resolve?
HI

can any one help me out.
i need to add related list to my report how to do that

Thanks in advance
satya
Hi friends,

Here my Question is how can my workflow will come to know that i am doing the opertion through data  loader  or in UI.

operation means:-insert,update&delete

can anyone guide me ?

Thanks
satya
Hi All,
Here my situation is, in Opportunity object we are having a field closed date and in product level their is a field Date field 
my requriment is when we will change opportunity closed date field by 3 days then in product level date field should be added by 3 days.
for example: Opportunity closed date is 6/1/2017 i will change it to 6/3/2017 then in opportunity product if it is 5/31/2017 it should become 6/2/2017.
 we can achieve it by trigger but we need workflow because some other reqiurment are their based on this change in the UI
I need a help to write a workflow formula

Thanks in advance

Regards,
satya

How to remove that scroll bar from the page layout,

Thanks and Regards
satya
Hi 
please can anyone help me out
how to disable this check box for a custom object
  Restrict picklist to the values defined in the value set
can any one tel me can i increase the limit for the help text
which is by default 255 characters

I need to check the probability condition for opportunity object. it should throw error when ever my probability value is less than 0 and greater than 100

i should check the probability condition for opportunity object. it should throw error when ever my probability value is less than 0 and greater than 100

I am trying to send an E-Mail with an Excel Attachment. Everything works, except I am getting a warning when I am trying to open the send attachment:
The file format and extension of 'ExcelfileSC.xls' don't match. The file could be corrupted or unsafe. Unless you trust its source, don't open it. Do you want to open it anyway?
Here is the relevant part of my code:

<apex:page controller="opportunityQuery" contentType="txt/xml#OpportunityDetails.xlsx" cache="true" readOnly="true"> <apex:outputText value="{!xlsHeader}"/> <Workbook xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:x="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel" xmlns:ss="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet" xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

Hi ,

I need help how to send the email  from the record owner name and email adress  
   code i have used 
              Messaging.SingleEmailMessage message = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
                message.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] {attachment});
                message.setSubject(e.Email_Subject__c);
                message.setPlainTextBody(e.Email_Body__c);
                message.setSenderDisplayName(users[0].Name);
                message.setReplyTo(users[0].Email);
                String[] emailRecipients = e.Email_Recipients__c.split(',');
                message.setToAddresses(emailRecipients);
                mails.add(message);
Here is the issue is owner name is populating but email address  is showing off who has scheduled the Batch Apex job 
may i know where i am doing the mistake ,let me know if you having any query 

thankx
satya

hey i'm new to salesforce i like to send a single email from my vf page .

help me!

We have created a custom Lightning app together Lightning Component Tab. As the tab was only visible in Lightning Experience and we need it to be visible in Classic, we created a custom VisualForce page that referenced our Lightning app. After adding the VF page tab to the menu, it appears correctly in Classic. However, now in Lightning Experience it shows up twice! Once for the VF Page Tab and once for Lightning Component Tab.

This is obviously wrong. I have unchecked ''Available for Salesforce mobile apps and Lightning Pages" tickbox on Visualforce Page.
User-added image

How to hide VF Tab from Lightning so it's not being duplicated in Lightning but still shows in Classic?

PS. We don't really want to remove the Lightning Component Tab as it loads faster.

Thanks,

Chris
Hi All,

I'm a bit confused on this. if we have a standard user profile with (CRED) on all objects and OWD set for private (let's say on Opportunity object)

Will the standard user be able to CRED on any opportunity record (owned or not-owned)? or will they have zero access to opportunity records they do not own?

I was under the impression that the user will have zero access to CRED any records they do not own. Unless permitted by role hierachy or sharing rules.

Thanks alot everyone

Pedro
Please help.
I have a requirement to send email on daily basis to a set of people.How do I perform this action?

Please help.
Thanks inadvance.
Hi All,

We have a requirement to display popup window on the edit page(before click on save button) on opportunity Standard page based on selection of particular picklist value.

Can anyone aware on this requirement.Please sugest me how to overcome from this scenario.

Many Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Surekha

Hi,

I'm totally green with Apex trigger, and this is my first stab at writing one.  I'm trying to add this Opportunity trigger on NPSP to assign a Designation to an Opportunity transaction when it's created.  The trigger is created from Setup->Customize->Opportunity->Trigger.  DonationDesignationRelationship is a custom object, which has a master-detail relationship with Opportunity.

When I hit "Quick Save", I got this error:

Error: Compile Error: Invalid type: DonationDesignationRelationship at line 5 column 57 

It might be something really straighforward, but somehow I can't figure out.  The code is pretty simple:

// Add Designation to a brand new Opportunity

trigger OpportunityAddDesignation on Opportunity (after insert) {    

List<DonationDesignationRelationship> ddrs = new List<DonationDesignationRelationship>();    

if (Trigger.isInsert && Trigger.isAfter) {    

for (Opportunity opp: Trigger.new) {      

if (opp.Amount > 0) {        

ddrs.add(new DonationDesignationRelationship 

(Amount = opp.Amount, Designation = a18U000000BOP4r, Opportunity = opp.Id));      

}    

}  

}  

insert ddrs;

}

I'd really appreciate any help or pointers to accomplish this.

Thanks!

• February 07, 2013

I need to export a report as a CSV to an FTP site or email it on a daily or weekly basis.

I have a Report.  I need to get the report out of Salesforce somehow into CSV format.

Ideally, this would be scheduled.

I'm a developer so I can do developer stuff.  However, I don't know APEX and I don't know VisualForce.  I can get someone to do that stuff if we need to.

Thanks!

• July 26, 2011

Hi

I have a contact record and a related list as application.There is an look up relationship between application and contact record. I have written  a trigger to change the record type of the application based on  a particular value entered on the contact record. This trigger works fine , but the issue i am facing is , what if I have mutliple application records . I want to make the record type change only the most recent application rather than all the application records....I would really appreciate any help on this.....thank you ....below is the main part of the code, working on...

trigger rcdtypechg on Contact (before update) {

set<Id> chngRcdtype=new set<Id>();

for(Contact co : Trigger.New)
    {
        if(co.What_are_you_applying_to__c=='Interlochen Summer Arts Camp')
            chngRcdtype.add(co.Id);

}

List<Enrollment_Opportunity__c> app=[Select Id,RecordTypeId from Enrollment_Opportunity__c where Enrollment_Opportunity__c.Applicant__c IN:chngRcdtype];
    for(Enrollment_Opportunity__c ap:app)
    {
        ap.RecordTypeId='012T00000004cfd';
    }

update app;

}

• September 21, 2010
I have a requirement to send weekly reports in email to indivudual memebrs as per their visibility.

I've an idea to write an apex class which I can schedule it using Scheduled Apex.
Inside the class I want to use ReportManager class to run a specific report.

My question here is - How can I run it as a specific user ? 
  • June 21, 2017
Been facing problems with languages that aren't English - we connect our Salesforce to Formassembly forms to receive data and information not in English comes up as question marks. All languages are in our setup and should work fine, and Formassembly has been getting the info right so the problem is with the connectors. Anyone faced with this problem before? Could really use some help on this. Thanks!