• 4 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Apparently converting a Lead is a very prolific action, it creates an Opportunity, an Account, a Contact, and a Task within the Account.

Ideally I'd like to:
- have it ONLY create the Opportunity/Task
- assign an existing account by ID and NOT create a new Account at all
- not create a new Contact at all

Is Process Builder my only hope here? And if so how would that be done? Thanks

Apparently converting a Lead is a very prolific action, it creates an Opportunity, an Account, a Contact, and a Task within the Account.

Ideally I'd like to:
- have it ONLY create the Opportunity/Task
- assign an existing account by ID and NOT create a new Account at all
- not create a new Contact at all

Is Process Builder my only hope here? And if so how would that be done? Thanks

What is the default account to which cases that do not find a match in the contacts email field are assigned to? Or are they not assigned to any account? 
I am running a SOQL query. In it, I want to display the name of the Record Type rather than the ID number. If I create a query that includes:
Select .... RecordTypeID, I get the record type ID; however, when I use "RecordTypeID.name" or "RecordTypeID__r.name", I get this error:

ERROR at Row:1:Column:121
Didn't understand relationship 'RecordTypeID__r' in field path. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

I have the feeling that the Record Type name has different properties, but I am not using the correct syntax to display the name. What am I missing. Thanks. 
What is the default account to which cases that do not find a match in the contacts email field are assigned to? Or are they not assigned to any account? 

I want to have the ability to map a custom field, i.e., Job Name, from the lead object, to map to the Account Name window (see screenshot)

Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this?

User-added image
This may be too general of a question, but I'll ask it anyway. We have a number of bulk data load jobs (for one specific object) that are stuck in the Open status under the In Progress section of the Monitor Bulk Data Load Jobs screen. We have not hit any type of limit (we're only processing 1000 records per batch, and our 24-hour API limit is in check), so I'm wondering why these jobs would be just sitting in the In Progress queue. I've attached a screenshot so you can see what I'm talking about. Thanks for any help!

User-added image