• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have seen a few people post issues with Salesforce for Outlook and when instaling getting the >net frameworks error.  Mine says I have the .net 4.5.2, but when I try to uncheck it, it won't let me.

I also tried looking for an install and uninstall option and that didn't work either. 

Help, I am a director and since I purchased a new PC (my last PC did have windows 10 on it, but it was upgraded from XP), my new one came with Win 10, I can not get it to install

thanks

Hello everyone,

I have two users who use Outlook Sync successfully and have for about a year now. About 1.5 weeks ago, they experienced some errors when trying to sync up their contacts and events as seen below:

“There is a change in the field mapping. Please verify your field mappings and Restart Outlook. INVALID_Field: □SelectId,LastModifiedDate,Subject,IsAlldayEvent,ActivityDate,ActivityDateTime□

I checked their field mappings and they are identical to mine and I can sync with no error.  The fields listed above in the error are coming from the "Events" page if that is helpful.  The strange thing is that I have the same version of Outlook, same Exchange server, same version of the Outlook tool and I can sync successfully, but these two users have been getting the same errors. We migrated some data into a dev account and in sandbox to test it and no errors as well. I just would like to know if there is anyone that can shed some light on our issues so we can fix it for the users who actually count on this feature.

Thank you and have a great day!