• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I tried to pull the EventLogFile through workbench but seems like report is not as we want.
Anyone here to help me??   Also, Is there any way,like we can code this logic in python and then integrate with SF using REST API or other....not sure
I tried to pull the EventLogFile through workbench but seems like report is not as we want.
Anyone here to help me??   Also, Is there any way,like we can code this logic in python and then integrate with SF using REST API or other....not sure
Hello Everyone,

I am graduate student with Master's degree in Computer Science. I completed my Developer certification and looking for full time opportunities at entry level position. I am trying hard but everyone is asking for 2 or 3 years of experience, I have around 1 year of experience. I am very passionate and exicted to start my career with salesforce profile but I need a break. 
I know I am well qualified as a developer and passion for problem solving and thinking out of the box, Just need one chance to prove myself.
If anyone as any open position please let me know, I will be very happy to discuss and for your help.

Email: vvs.shelar@gmail.com
Phone: 5305888881

Best Regards,
Vishal
Hi all

I want to create a report i which i can see all user login and logout time and time duration of the user.but salesforce dont have any logout feature now .is there any way in coding .how it is possible plz share the knowledge