• New York Mortgage Trust

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I keep getting this error no matter what I do or look at.  I've re-done the headings with the Excel add in, I've looked through the code (not that I'm proficient in it, but I didn't see anything that looked like it would cause this), and I can't figure it out.  The same code for Property and Account worked fine, but I went to insert Opportunity and it keeps giving this error.  Help!
Hello,

I keep getting this error no matter what I do or look at.  I've re-done the headings with the Excel add in, I've looked through the code (not that I'm proficient in it, but I didn't see anything that looked like it would cause this), and I can't figure it out.  The same code for Property and Account worked fine, but I went to insert Opportunity and it keeps giving this error.  Help!
Has anyone gotten the Excel Connector (https://code.google.com/p/excel-connector/) to work in Excel 2016? 
I am having a problem inserting a new opportuntiy.  Here is the error message I get

Salesforce:  Create()
invalid Range, missing datatype, or other error
type is :  Opportunity
Value out of range

I have narrowed down the problem to two custom fields I am trying to load.  Both are percent fields.  When I just type a value into the cells for those fields the insert works just fine.  When I put a cell reference in there for the value, I get the error mentioned above.