• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've set up a new email to case (not my 1st) in UAT.  Test emails that get sent from contacts assoc'd to an acct in SF  are rec'd & trigger the assignment rule.  Emails received from external sources are assigned to the defaul queue.  WHY?
Happy Friday y'all!

I'm trying to build the formula below to build out a due date.  The formula looks at the CreatedDate on a record and evaluate whether the HOUR is > 20 (which is equivalent to 4:00 p.m. eastern standard time) and if so and +1 day to the created date (cases that come in after 4:00 on any given day are considered to be received the next day) and then based on the day received determining how many days out to the case is "due".

The formula works in every situation EXCEPT it does not pad on the +1 day if the HOUR is >20.  THOUGHTS?  THANK you for any help!

DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) + 

IF(AND( 
ISPICKVAL(Origin, "Manual Eligibility"), RecordType.Id = "01280000000GIB0"), 
CASE( MOD(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) + 
(IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(CreatedDate),12,2))> 20,1,0)) - DATE( 1900, 1, 7 ), 7 ), 
0, 9, /*Sunday*/
1, 9, /*Monday*/
2, 9, /*Tuesday*/
3, 9, /*Wednesday*/
4, 11, /*Thursday*/
5, 11, /*Friday*/
6, 10, /*Saturday*/
7), 

CASE( MOD(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) + 
IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(CreatedDate- 4),12,2))> 20,0,0)- DATE( 1900, 1, 7 ), 7 ), 
0, 5, 
1, 7, 
2, 7, 
3, 7, 
4, 7, 
5, 7, 
6, 6,
7) 
)
Has anyone used the mail merge template functionality lately?  It appears that after the TLS 1.0 decommission that the mail merge functionality using Connect for Office is no longer supported.  I need to figure out a method of creating mail merge documents and getting them successfully loaded and functional.  Any advice is appreciated!
Any successful  outcomes for integrating Salesforce and OnBase? If so, I would love to hear more and get some direction on how to approach the integration. Thank you!:)