• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys, i have one visual force page that i have no idea how to edit. I need to add an additional field called 'Customer Ref' the API name is 'Customer_Ref__c"

The screen shot below shows the location on the page layout where i need to add it 
User-added image
 Below is the visualforce page and the section where i need to add that extra field. I need to add it after the booking type field
User-added image

Any help would be appreciated as i have no idea about visualforce pages. Also is this the only this required to add this to the page?
Hi guys, i have one visual force page that i have no idea how to edit. I need to add an additional field called 'Customer Ref' the API name is 'Customer_Ref__c"

The screen shot below shows the location on the page layout where i need to add it 
User-added image
 Below is the visualforce page and the section where i need to add that extra field. I need to add it after the booking type field
User-added image

Any help would be appreciated as i have no idea about visualforce pages. Also is this the only this required to add this to the page?