• Member since 2017
  • Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can I show the App Launcher to the Guest access on Communities? I have 2 communities that we are deploying and I have managed to get the App Launcher working for a logged in user. However we need to providethe ability for a guest (non logged in user) to switch back and forth between the 2 communities.

They are 2 communities, so have 2 different guest users. So even though the profile has the Show App Launcher in Communities permission it will not show the launcher.

Wondering if anyone has enabled this somehow - we are looking at building a custom toggle if we can't use the App Launcher.
We are looking at implementing 2 way SSL with CA-Signed certificates for a customer community that has an integration to a 3rd party site.  

Couple of questions about the certicates:
1) Do we need to register the certificate as a wildcard domain or using the domain of the community?
2) Do we require separate certificates for each sandbox?
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: COMRPQTW

Can someone tell me why this error. Followed all the steps, tried again in fresh org, still the same error persists