• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Email message is my object in the PB and I'm trying to fire the event with this formula, ISPICKVAL([EmailMessage].Parent.Status , 'Closed').  Basically, when the parent case is closed, I want the PB to fire.  Nothing is working.  It's my understanding that PB can do this?
Email message is my object in the PB and I'm trying to fire the event with this formula, ISPICKVAL([EmailMessage].Parent.Status , 'Closed').  Basically, when the parent case is closed, I want the PB to fire.  Nothing is working.  It's my understanding that PB can do this?
Hi Team,

Could you advise how to include the case email thread into email alert?

When there is a new email received by a case, SF has a standard function to send out a notificaiton to case owners, and in that notification it includes the customer's new email. We just need the same notification to be sent to another case related user besides the case owner, and we've set up a workflow rule to trigger an email alert. Howver, the merge field {!Case.Email_Thread} don't work in the email template and as confirmed with SF support this is not possible through standard configuration as today.

Would be appreciated if anyone can help with this by coding, thanks in advance.