• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 

I have scenarion i which i need to send URL cliend while opening URL cliend should redirected to one site Say (gmail).
After entering usernam and password and with succesful acced client need to redirect to another site say Yahoomail.com.

I am trying it with force.com site but unable to implement second part. Could you please help me on this
Hi 

I have scenarion i which i need to send URL cliend while opening URL cliend should redirected to one site Say (gmail).
After entering usernam and password and with succesful acced client need to redirect to another site say Yahoomail.com.

I am trying it with force.com site but unable to implement second part. Could you please help me on this

Hello everyone!

I was wondering how to best proceed to connect Salesforce files with a network storage. Is there a way I can run a server, which would grab all the pdfs I generated in a day and dump it on my NAS? Anyone got some experience how this would look like? An Apex Class, API Call, or whatever? I'm not really sure how to search for blogs concerning this topic.

Thanks for any help! :-)

Hi All,

Is there any way to nuild functionality where user can upload standard SF report file and generate PDF file from that?

How we can achive this using apex/vf?

Thanks and Regards,

Devendra S