• 20 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I cannot get my code to work, the error I am getting is "The 'MobileContactList' Visualforce page does not appear to use the Contact standard list controller with a recordSetVar of 'contacts'."  

How do I set the controller?  It was appearring on the sidebar before and I do not know how to get it back.

Sales representatives at Universal Containers log activities on accounts, contacts, and opportunities. The sales manager wants to create a report to see all activities on all of the accounts that the manager owns, including activities on contacts and opportunities.  
Which report should be recommended to the sales manager?
Activities report on accounts the manager owns
Activities report on accounts, contacts, and opportunities the manager owns
Activities report on accounts and contacts the manager owns
Activates report on accounts and opportunities the manager owns

Create a lead assignment rule to send the email to the leads monthly?
Use an email execution vendor to send emails for marketing campaigns?
Use the standard salesforce mass email tool located on the leads tab?
Create an email alert workflow rule to send the email to the leads monthly?
I completed the "community cloud basics" modules, it gave me the points but did not add the badge to my total badge count.  Please advise.
User-added image
I get the error:Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a properly routed case. Ensure that you've setup Omni-Channel correctly by following the requirements.

But I accepted the case and I dont know what to do from here... please help.

Thanks,
I am on the Trailhead = UX Prototyping Basics: Iterate on Your Prototype and I cannot get the Apex Controller, limit the account, contact and lead SOQL to return 5 records.  Can someone help me with what the code should be for this?
User-added imageUser-added image
Can you please help me with what the correct code is to set the limiting query results to 5?
I am on the Trailhead = UX Prototyping Basics: Iterate on Your Prototype and I cannot get the Apex Controller, limit the account, contact and lead SOQL to return 5 records.  Can someone help me with what the code should be for this?
I am getting the error under the Sales Reports for Lightning Experience - Extend Reports with Dashboards and Apps and my error code is: LKADQBCY    Please advise.
I am unable to install packages needed to complete challenges.  Concierge replied: "Unfortunately, Techforce does not admin or maintain Trailhead or Trailhead training orgs. Please reach out to trailhead support stated below"

Please let me know what to do.
Thanks! 
-Andy

Error message:

This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Insufficient PrivilegesYou do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

User-added imageUser-added image
Can you please help me with what the correct code is to set the limiting query results to 5?
I cannot get my code to work, the error I am getting is "The 'MobileContactList' Visualforce page does not appear to use the Contact standard list controller with a recordSetVar of 'contacts'."  

How do I set the controller?  It was appearring on the sidebar before and I do not know how to get it back.

Create a lead assignment rule to send the email to the leads monthly?
Use an email execution vendor to send emails for marketing campaigns?
Use the standard salesforce mass email tool located on the leads tab?
Create an email alert workflow rule to send the email to the leads monthly?
I am getting the error under the Sales Reports for Lightning Experience - Extend Reports with Dashboards and Apps and my error code is: LKADQBCY    Please advise.
I've tried a second time using a brand new Trailhead Playground, and still get the error when checking the challenge:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VRHJDGJD "